x

Aparat

Normie
Joined
Sep 30, 2015
Messages
1,787
Reputation
1
You said she was on the phone. Perhaps the person she was speaking to made her laugh and she simply looked at you at the wrong time.
 

Scum

Coper
Joined
Nov 17, 2015
Messages
970
Reputation
0
V.A. said:
thats not u 


if it was.. why haven't u done something about it yet?
It is me. My plan is to start fin asap, hopefully in the next week or so.
 

dogboner54

Slayer
Joined
Jan 8, 2016
Messages
2,182
Reputation
5
Aparat said:
You said she was on the phone. Perhaps the person she was speaking to made her laugh and she simply looked at you at the wrong time.
op read this cope you need it
:goodfellas:
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
414
Reputation
0
She was like 

"mmm, look at this young stallion...."
"awwh, I wish I could have my way with him.." 
"oh wait, is he balding? WTF mate?"
"My fat useless husband has more hair than him, just lol"

:tlol:
 

Scum

Coper
Joined
Nov 17, 2015
Messages
970
Reputation
0
MewingTillIDie said:
Scum said:
It is me. My plan is to start fin asap, hopefully in the next week or so.
JUST LOL, ARE YOU TROLLING? HOW OLD ARE YOU?

:mj:
26.
[hr]
MewingTillIDie said:
She was like 

"mmm, look at this young stallion...."
"awwh, I wish I could have my way with him.." 
"oh wait, is he balding? WTF mate?"
"My fat useless husband has more hair than him, just lol"

:tlol:
I hate that shit the most. There's nothing worse than getting brutally hairmogged by an older guy in his 40s or 50s. So HUMILIATING.

This is how you're supposed to look in your late 30s and early 40s.



Not like this:

 
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
414
Reputation
0
Why didn't you get on FIN earlier man, what the fuck is wrong with you? Get on it ASAP. 

Fuck man.
 
Joined
Jan 20, 2016
Messages
260
Reputation
1
LOL @ this lying! No sane woman would spend even a split second looking at that skull without looking away in revulsion.
 

Scum

Coper
Joined
Nov 17, 2015
Messages
970
Reputation
0
MogTime said:
It's legit. I've been coping with minox and keto. I will add fin asap and get 90% regrowth.
 
Top