WWCD: becoming a physician

lltvyr

Slayer
Hi, friends!

I am thinking of practicing medicine, so my IQ wouldn't go to waste and to at least gain some Money and Status. Suggest me some good specialties to choose between and also what would Chad do? Surgery? What kind of surgery? Urology? Gynecology for the ladies? Endocrinology to get the hormones in place? Psychiatry? Dead people? Emergency medicine? Forensic? Oncology? GP? Radiology?

mydougiefresh

Normie
Become a plastic surgeon. That's most high status job you can have. You get to meet a lot of hot cougers and fix the ugly one's. You can go wrong with being a plastic surgeon...

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

IcedEarth

Slayer
mydougiefresh said:
Became a plastic surgeon. That's most high status job you can have. You get to meet a lot of hot cougers and fix the ugly one's. You can go wrong with being a plastic surgeon...
an ugly ethnic plastic surgeon would be hilarious, no one takes you seriously

mydougiefresh

Normie
IcedEarth said:
mydougiefresh said:
Became a plastic surgeon. That's most high status job you can have. You get to meet a lot of hot cougers and fix the ugly one's. You can go wrong with being a plastic surgeon...
an ugly ethnic plastic surgeon would be hilarious, no one takes you seriously
He has to fix himself. he can do it free as a volunteer on med school. That's fucking perfect!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

modified

hairloss expert
Don't pick based on "what Chad would do". That's retarded. Pick based on what you think you would love to do for the next 40 years of your life.

Also specialties are irrelevant until you actually get into medical school. You don't have to decide until then.

Give it a shot if you're passionate about it and good luck if so.

IcedEarth

Slayer
modified said:
Don't pick based on "what Chad would do". That's retarded. Pick based on what you think you would love to do for the next 40 years of your life.

Also specialties are irrelevant until you actually get into medical school. You don't have to decide until then.

Give it a shot if you're passionate about it and good luck if so.
op's a paki, individualism doesn't exist in their culture they are the most beta validation seeking socially aware critters that have ever crawled on this fucking planet

everyone claims high IQ for themselves but not the others. if you had legit high iq you would already have a medschool scolarship.

in germany only the absolute best of the best are even allowed to go to study medicine. subhumans are not permitted

lltvyr

Slayer
I was 15 or so I guess. Don't know what test exactly. Doesn't matter. I feel I have higher IQ than others. Not by Sluthate standards of course, so don't get offended.

lltvyr said:
Hi, friends!

I am thinking of practicing medicine, so my IQ wouldn't go to waste and to at least gain some Money and Status. Suggest me some good specialties to choose between and also what would Chad do? Surgery? What kind of surgery? Urology? Gynecology for the ladies? Endocrinology to get the hormones in place? Psychiatry? Dead people? Emergency medicine? Forensic? Oncology? GP? Radiology?
It's not worth it in the end. I was thinking about it and bailed. You are going to spend your late teens, early and mid 20's in your room studying and raking up hundreds of thousands of dollars in loans which you are not going to be able to pay off until you are well into your 30s. You won't be making any money until your late 20's and even that is being optimistic. Medschool legit makes some people suicidal too, you can go read about it. I have a cousin who's studying medicine and honestly I pity her. No time to socialize, work out or focus on anything else. Your opportunities are limited and your career path really linear. If you genuinely like being a doctor and helping people in general then I'd say give it a shot. If not and you are in for the money/status just don't. You don't wanna spend your time doing what you hate.

lltvyr

Slayer
gottaplay said:
become a psychiatrist. easy low stress job. give patients some bullshit meds that google could prescribe. enjoy the life

just LOL @ even thinking of becoming a surgeon. are you fucking kidding me?
Thank you! I think that might be it. Though, there are already a lot of psychiatrists.

modified

hairloss expert
lltvyr said:
gottaplay said:
become a psychiatrist. easy low stress job. give patients some bullshit meds that google could prescribe. enjoy the life

Thank you! I think that might be it. Though, there are already a lot of psychiatrists.
Psychiatry is a bunch of miserable crazy people complaining about their lives and you trying to convince them to take their meds.

It's also the least attractive type of doctor, though as I said this shouldn't be th he deciding factor.

IcedEarth

Slayer
lltvyr said:
gottaplay said:

lol you can't run out of crazy people

lltvyr

Slayer
modified said:
lltvyr said:
Psychiatry is a bunch of miserable crazy people complaining about their lives and you trying to convince them to take their meds.

It's also the least attractive type of doctor, though as I said this shouldn't be th he deciding factor.
Who's the most attractive one then?