So im on the train yesterday sitting next to the window and a gay guy and his friend sit near me. Im minding my buisiness the entire time and dont even look their way. About 5 minutes one of them leans over and starts a conversation. Asking me where do i work at and making small talk. I pretty much try to ignore him affter that and when he gets up to get off at his stop he says see you later buddy and leaves his number in the seat next to me. 

Wtf? If i got hit on by women as much as i do gay men i wouldnt even be here. It fucking pisses me off.

Are you a gymcel? Nothing gays love more than a hot toned body. All that hard work has been paying off  :giggle:

JustLOL

Incel
happened to me too. old gross manlet offered me a blowjob while i was hangover as fuck on the train station after new years eve. (said no thanks in an aspie manner)

i was fat as hell back then, they have low standards.

for you it was the bbc factor, 6'0 200 lbs. he wanted that bull bbc.

Browcel

Chad
200 lbs at 6ft? Unless you are super muscular, I recommend that you start losing weight. It will increase your looks. Look up "body fat percentage calculator" on google. You should aim for 8-10% body fat. You will need measuring tape. ( The flexible kind used for sowing.) Start counting your calories and create a meal plan that puts you into a caloric deficit.​

heilsa

Slayer
JustLOL said:
happened to me too. old gross manlet offered me a blowjob while i was hangover as fuck on the train station after new years eve. (said no thanks in an aspie manner)

you are not fully hetero unless a old man have sucked your dick at least once

FuckThis

Slayer
Lol i get hit on by so many gay guys nowdays
I feel sorry that i am not gay, if i was i would have easy mode life like a female

IcedEarth

Slayer
I had it twice in my life and I laughed it off, barely registered like a beggar asking for cash

IcedEarth said:
I had it twice in my life and I laughed it off, barely registered like a beggar asking for cash
This must be what it feels like when women reject sub 8 males.

ilikedicks

Coper
It wasn't me, I don't hit on incels. I ignore ugly people irl. I won't even sit next to them.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Genetic Shit said:
IcedEarth said:
This must be what it feels like when women reject sub 8 males.
yeah probably, both guys were ugly like irl subhuman 3/10

none more red said:
Do you live in Atlanta? Lotta blacks on the downlow there
I live in texas and the gay guy was white. The worst was when some guy at my work was being cool with me and we eventually became friends. I didnt have any hint of him being gay until when he texted me and asked me to come to his place to get my dick sucked and to take his dick. I got so pissed amd told dude to stop texting me. He started stalking me at work for a few days. I dont think he handled the rejection well cause he must have thought i was gay for some reason.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Gay guys are the minority so they are desperate for dick and thus will hit on anyone who looks like they have even an iota of a hint at being gay.