• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

WTF!?!?? Insane mewing transformation, I thought it didn’t work now I want to kms for

LookismUser

♾infinite being♾
NOT trying!!
I’m such a failure for not giving it a shot and trying

LookismUser

♾infinite being♾
sitesofast said:
100% Bullshit

I know right how can this be possible, could you perhaps go a little further and explain why you think it’s BS

Platter

Joke
first one is a random candid in public

second one he is taking the pic himself and is aware its being taken. therefore he is likely to fraud. 

mewing tongue position raises the submental and his head is more tilted upwards in the second

you can make this difference right now by tilting your head down and not mewing then mewing and tilting your head up

also different lighting/angle 

and its not a true side profile. look at his body position

QFT

Regular
good progress but his chin is still beyond recessed

sitesofast

Joke
LookismUser said:
sitesofast said:
100% Bullshit

I know right how can this be possible, could you perhaps go a little further and explain why you think it’s BS

Looks like a jaw implant honestly but could also be a massive fraud picture.
1-tilting his head to expose his ramus
Like this
2. Good lighting head on. good lighting always halos your face

LookismUser

♾infinite being♾
Mewing changes ear too apparently tf

angle, lighting and jutting jaw, does anyone seriously think he walks around at the angle in the right frame

SayNoToRotting

Machine
Mewslims
I'm one of the biggest advocators of mewing on this entire board, but even I say that this image proves nothing.

the only visible change that can't be attributed to angle differences is jawline definition.

And mewing has no big influence on that unless of course the lower jaw got expanded so much, that the mandible wings are bulging through the skin.

But for that to happen several milimeters of expansion on both sides are required, and that suely will take you shit long time.
Longer than 5 months for sure

(I've gotten 4 mms of upper palate expansion, less than 2 on the lower palate after 7 months of mewing)

He just lost weight and/or chewed

gaycel_l

Regular
hes jutting                                                       

and
mewing takes longer than   5 months .

Tancredii

Machine
Platter said:
first one is a random candid in public

second one he is taking the pic himself and is aware its being taken. therefore he is likely to fraud. 

mewing tongue position raises the submental and his head is more tilted upwards in the second

you can make this difference right now by tilting your head down and not mewing then mewing and tilting your head up

also different lighting/angle 

and its not a true side profile. look at his body position

exactly. I haven't seen a single actual before/after of mewing that looked legit. None with the same angle, lighting, head postition...

OneChoice

Rotter
Looks like different person notice brow ridge, angles, nose and eye, nasal septum, and especially ear lmfaoo
What a joke

Apparently mewing increases the size of the cartilage in ur ear, changes ur fucking nasal septum, makes ur nose upturned, make ur brow ridge bigger, makes u change pheno, makes you bug eyed, makes ur lip size greater, changes ur HAIRLINE AND EVEN MOVES AROUND THE MOLES ON UR FACE (NOTICE THEIR POSITIONS) INSANE TRHDJDNDUEI

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
penis mewing is where it's at

Unbeatable

Regular
SayNoToRotting said:
I'm one of the biggest advocators of mewing on this entire board, but even I say that this image proves nothing.

the only visible change that can't be contributed to angle differences is jawline definition.

And mewing has no big influence on that unless of course the lower jaw got expanded so much, that the mandible wings are bulging through the skin.

But for that to happen several milimeters of expansion on both sides are required, and that suely will take you shit long time.
Longer than 5 months for sure

(I've gotten 4 mms of upper palate expansion, less than 2 on the lower palate after 7 months of mewing)

He just lost weight and/or chewed

what do you think of purposely putting your tongue on your lower set of teeth to advance the mandible if its recessed? i have a good maxilla but mewing would just worsen the discrepancy between my mandible and maxilla.

Joke
mewing is the biggest cope. if it were real, there would be real studies. in fact, john mew is being sued for his bullshit practices.

don't link me any of ur ghetto studies though. people don't know how to determine the validity of a study in this community.