Wtf iftsj has Jimi Hendrix's face tattoed on his arm (pic)

OnTheRun

Slayer
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
2,082
Reputation
10
That's low inhibition as fuck. Are you frauding boyo? No virgin in his 20s is that low inhibition

 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,194
Reputation
11
i played guitar in a band for years and was supposed to become a musician
then i stopped and threw everything out like everything i did in my life


i made it at 15 :banderas:
 

OnTheRun

Slayer
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
2,082
Reputation
10
iftsj said:
i played guitar in a band for years and was supposed to become a musician
then i stopped and threw everything out like everything i did in my life


i made it at 15 :banderas:



What? You got tatted at 15? How the fuck someone above average looking and so low inhibition ends in your current situation?
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,664
Reputation
9
amogking said:
biggest rotfrauder

Legit

>white 
>6'1
>DOM
>good face
>good body
>big dick
>high IQ (self proclaimed)
>tatted 
>was in a band 

>incel


Just lol


Inb4 hes rich too



On another note, I fuckn love Jimi Hendrix. Hes my biggest inspiration
 

Aparat

Normie
Joined
Sep 30, 2015
Messages
1,787
Reputation
1
Explains the avatar he had for a long time. Do you jerk off to him too @"iftsj" ?
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,194
Reputation
11
kill em all said:
amogking said:
biggest rotfrauder

Legit

>white 
>6'1
>DOM
>good face
>good body
>big dick
>high IQ (self proclaimed)
>tatted 
>was in a band 

>incel


Just lol


Inb4 hes rich too



On another note, I fuckn love Jimi Hendrix. Hes my biggest inspiration
no im poor
and i got tons of looks problems


Aparat said:
Explains the avatar he had for a long time. Do you jerk off to him too?

no actually i jerk off to your mother s butthole
 

offthewall

Slayer
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
2,679
Reputation
137
You really do look good, but your either trolling or got proper mental issues. I thought you looked like Lloris but you're far better looking.
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,194
Reputation
11
offthewall said:
You really do look good, but your either trolling or got proper mental issues. I thought you looked like Lloris but you're far better looking.

im not trolling and i dont got any other mental issue than high iq and the hypersensibilty that comes with (very high 152 iq as a child)
never could really social max


Aparat said:
iftsj said:
no actually i jerk off to your mother s butthole

What a comeback. 
:clap:
:bye:

your joke was actually so funny nothing could equate
 

Aparat

Normie
Joined
Sep 30, 2015
Messages
1,787
Reputation
1
iftsj said:
offthewall said:
You really do look good, but your either trolling or got proper mental issues. I thought you looked like Lloris but you're far better looking.

im not trolling and i dont got any other mental issue than high iq and the hypersensibilty that comes with (very high 152 iq as a child)
never could really social max


Aparat said:
What a comeback. 
:clap:
:bye:

your joke was actually so funny nothing could equate



152IQ you say? A mother insult from such genius is a disappointment. Can you redo it and actually come up with something that's at par with 152IQ?
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,194
Reputation
11
Aparat said:
iftsj said:
im not trolling and i dont got any other mental issue than high iq and the hypersensibilty that comes with (very high 152 iq as a child)
never could really social max



your joke was actually so funny nothing could equate



152IQ you say? A mother insult from such genius is a disappointment. Can you redo it and actually come up with something that's at par with 152IQ?



no
 

eliasisdope

Coper
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
973
Reputation
0
Lol just because hes tatted does not mean hes low inhibition, you guys are just retarded.
 
Top