• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

WTF ARE THESE INSERTIONS

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said

ThePolygamist

Rotter
absolute dogshit
they can probably curl quite a lot for their arm size though

Amnesia

MMs literally dont have to have muscles at all, lol at gymcells 'bulking up brahh'

Danny the chav

Champion
Amnesia said:
MMs literally dont have to have muscles at all, lol at gymcells 'bulking up brahh'

But i dont understand, why do you bulk up if you want to be skinny, your a fairly meaty guy

Amnesia

Danny the chav said:
Amnesia said:

But i dont understand, why do you bulk up if you want to be skinny, your a fairly meaty guy

I gymcelled before I was redpilled and knew anything about anything. Im on the forever cutting crew for life now

Danny the chav

Champion
Amnesia said:
Danny the chav said:

I gymcelled before I was redpilled and knew anything about anything. Im on the forever cutting crew for life now

Okay, so you want a lean somewhat muscular body like those guys yeah? You dont want to be some skinny anotexic no muscle mass male model type right?

Amnesia

Danny the chav said:
Amnesia said:

Okay, so you want a lean somewhat muscular body like those guys yeah? You dont want to be some skinny anotexic no muscle mass male model type right?

This is what I want and basically have when Im like 10-12 pounds lighter than where I am now

Danny the chav

Champion
Amnesia said:
Danny the chav said:

This is what I want and basically have when Im like 10-12 pounds lighter than where I am now

Okay okay, good. I thought you wanted some anorexic twig body or something. Fair enough

smellysocks

Megastar
doesn't even matter. If they are tall and handsome that's all that matters