Wristcels: A cure has been found!

Amud

Banned

[video=youtube]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Palm

Neck Brah

Joke
Everyone that does this seems to have thick ass hands and above average sized wrists. Wolfs law is legit

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Amud

Banned
So who's going to be our guinea pig?

asiancel

Champion
Bondi beach said:
Why do Asians like chopping stuff so much?

irritation from lack of oxygen. you see their eyelids are half closed all the time, it means they're always sleepy.

ps maybe wolf's law can be applied to the face. someone smack their face with a bag full of ball bearings and their zygos might grow

Magnus

Champion
it isn't so much the wrists themselves that are important, it's just that they are an indicator of the overall frame

Defeated Sanity

Regular
Neck Brah said:
Everyone that does this seems to have thick ass hands and above average sized wrists. Wolfs law is legit

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

You fucking idiot. They started chopping BECAUSE they naturally had big wrists and hands. Wristcels never even try this because theyd die.

Just like football players, strongmen, coc, etc are genetically gifted amd were always that way. Once you are born with fucked bones, its with you for LIFE.

ketzdinio

Rotter
Proof of smash bone theory. Gonna keep smashing my zygos and chin

Beta Male

Joke
Amud said:
So who's going to be our guinea pig?

I will. I am already doing the belt face pull with old jeans that I do not care about ripping and I am bone tapping my zygos with a rubberized hammer. I an taking 5g of Calcium a day and 20,000 IU D3 and 90mg of K2 MK7 a day

BlueBalls

Machine
Defeated Sanity said:
Neck Brah said:

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

You fucking idiot. They started chopping BECAUSE they naturally had big wrists and hands. Wristcels never even try this because theyd die.

Just like football players, strongmen, coc, etc are genetically gifted amd were always that way. Once you are born with fucked bones, its with you for LIFE.

Then why would they train by punching hard inanimate objects at all?

If their wrists and hands wouldn't get stronger there would be no point to all this training.

Amud

Banned
I'd like to try it myself, but I need to figure out a way to focus more on the wrists and as little as possible on the fingers. I'm a classical pianist so it's very important for me to minimize the risk of injuring or damaging my fingers in any way. I migt try and ask someone knowledgeable about it to see what is the best way for me to do this. Once I figure it out I'll get the supplies and keep everyone updated.

Leans

Megastar
Not convinced, I see him slapping a bag and his wrist and forearm and hand getting swollen from blood, making it much thicker than the other one.

You want to see before and after pictures of somebody increasing wrist circumference or breadth

I already know that you can temporarily make your wrist area swollen by training and putting force onto it.

Try punching a punching bag for 5 minutes hard. It made my wrists look good.

Beta Male

Joke
Amud said:
I'd like to try it myself, but I need to figure out a way to focus more on the wrists and as little as possible on the fingers. I'm a classical pianist so it's very important for me to minimize the risk of injuring or damaging my fingers in any way. I migt try and ask someone knowledgeable about it to see what is the best way for me to do this. Once I figure it out I'll get the supplies and keep everyone updated.

That is what I am trying to figure out