Wow, look at these photos I just took of myself

lookz

Chad
how old? good face but you look a bit creepy still... the way you look out of your eyes

IcedEarth

Slayer
lookz said:
how old? good face but you look a bit creepy still... the way you look out of your eyes
he looks like an angry 8 year old "give me this chocolate or I will become hysteric"

in his case it's validation, telling him he's cool and good looking

too bad he's an assburger and a narcissist and a virgin at the same time

lookz

Chad
Dantino said:
lookz said:
[hr]
Gandharva said:
really handsome
Thanks, tell me. What is your opinion of astral projection? If i focus hard enough i can see shadow people and ghosts in mirrors.
astral projection the music is awesome

Gandharva

Banned
Im sure astral projection has a little validity I do know about how sound creates matter and that the illumanatti changed the sound frequencies in music....music used to heal now it destroys.  you should look up 77Gslinger on youtube...youll thank me later

IcedEarth

Slayer
DOM2.2FWHRSLAYERPCTISSHIT said:
Dantino said:
brad pitt is gorgeous, but did you intentionally choose an unflattering photo of him?
you really just used the word gorgeous. say goodbye to your heterosexual slaying goals
homo, schizo, narcissist, aspie

this guy delivers the lulz for sure

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IcedEarth

Slayer
Dantino said:
I'm comfortable with my heterosexuality, I think. A true artist does not lie to himself, whether basking in the beauty lf the Louvre or admiring a man's testicles in the gym shower; art is art. Was michaelangelo gay for hand-sculpting thousands of penises out of clay? We'll never know for sure, but my guess would be no.
what the fucking fuck did I just read? that ain't hetero buddy boy

and Michelangelo was actually exclusively homosexually gay

:cage:

Furby

Normie
This guy would be so handsome but something looks wrong with his face.

I can't put my finger on it but it is kinda scary and I bet women would be creeped out.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Furby said:

I can't put my finger on it but it is kinda scary and I bet women would be creeped out.
he looks like an angry 8 year old "give me this chocolate or I will become hysteric"

besides this he's legit closet case and a schizo, I remember his posts from puahate no mentally sane straight guy would have written them

Furby

Normie
Dantino said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
I'm getting ER vibes.
That makes sense. Me and ER both have chinese mothers and white dads, so me and him definately have some lineage to share
[hr]
Furby said:

Perhaps I am arousing you? Can you describe the feeling you are receiving?
Your face looks like it is being pulled apart horizontally.  I don't know if its your camera or expressions but your face has a monstrous appearance to it.  No offence.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Dantino said:
IcedEarth said:

besides this he's legit closet case and a schizo, I remember his posts from puahate no mentally sane straight guy would have written them
You are correct. I am intent on solving my mental illness, and luckily this website provides a sense of therapy for me.
THIS site, are you fucking kidding me?

this site is full with amateur terrorists, pedos, hackers, conmen, petty criminals, homos, nazis, autists, legit legally insane people

and you want solace and redemption by this crowd?

lmfao, better fuck a hooker first to get rid of your anxiety and to know you are straight at all because you sound legit fucking gay even to me and I ain't kinsey scale 1 buddy boy

Ascended

Coper
IcedEarth said:
Dantino said:
You are correct. I am intent on solving my mental illness, and luckily this website provides a sense of therapy for me.
THIS site, are you fucking kidding me?

this site is full with amateur terrorists, pedos, hackers, conmen, petty criminals, homos, nazis, autists, legit legally insane people

and you want solace and redemption by this crowd?

lmfao, better fuck a hooker first to get rid of your anxiety and to know you are straight at all because you sound legit fucking gay even to me and I ain't kinsey scale 1 buddy boy
Legit. Can confirm I fall into 4 of these categories.