• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

WOW classic Guild (gtfih)

imnattylol

Joke
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]sup brehs ~ release date for wow classic is August 26th/27th[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Unless someone objects, someone from discord is down to create the guild server, bunch of IRL  friends will be playing with me.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]In terms of what the guild will be, I don't know, if there's enough people what WANT to do content together, might as well, but I'm also fine with the guild being a leveling guild for brahs.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Join up on discord, and pepper thy angus. [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]D-iscord: discord.gg/25QzRfA[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]not sure why d-iscord is censored but the * is d-iscord without the -[/font]