WoW class and player-type

DOMorDEATH7

Incel
I found this thread on SH and I thought it would interest you boyos since many of you are gamers. I used to play WoW until I quit playing games 3 years ago. I had a Rogue & gladiator Warlock in TBC, and I pretty much agree with his conclusions. I have always been dark triad and love doing PvP/ganking people. I am more extroverted thought. Does it fit you aswell boys?  :giggle:

http://************/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20330

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am currently studying the extent of player identity being reflected in their in-game characters, and am using the most popular MMORPG as the basis of study. Aside from the more obvious hypotheses such as physically superior players opting for physical-stat based classes while physically less gifted players but perhaps academically superior players tending towards caster classes, I have come up with some more specific generalisations for different classes and specs:[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Protection Warrior[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tend to be more mature players, due to the greater number of responsibilities found in the role of a [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]main[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] tank. Some players have a remarkable standard of leadership qualities, but struggle to capitalise on this rare quality in the real world as they lack male model looks.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rogue[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A common pick amongst players suffering from moderate to severe mental disorders including Asperger's and social anxiety. The class has a low level of responsibility and enables the player to be unseen to other players. Often caught with with unusual behaviour, such as stealthing/unstealthing repeatedly from allies or excessive, repeat killings of foes with no motive besides personal pleasure.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Druid, Shaman[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Highly represented picks among neurotypicals. Both classes are fundamentally neutral, lacking the sinister undertones or religious connotations found in many other classes. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Warlock[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Like rogue, a favourite amongst players suffering from various mental disorders. Slightly more troubled upbringing. More likely to be emotionally aware than the typical, emotionally numb rogue player. Less physically-gifted players than rogue.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mage[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Most common among intelligent and innocent, blue-pilled players. Among the physically weakest players. Players typically have light features and wear glasses, a la Harry Potter.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Death Knight[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lowest mean age of players. Preferred class for prepubescent boys. Class most associated with general player incompetence.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Priest[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Most feminine class, hands down. Males who main this class are unquestionably the most beta males in the game.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Unusually high correlation with anime lovers.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Paladin[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Frequently played by middle-aged, jolly, pot-belly men past their prime. Almost never played by people with 'genius' level IQ.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hunter, Arms (PVP) and Fury (PVE) warrior[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Generally played by physically dominant people who excel in athletics. Weakly correlated with high levels of pubertal T.[/font]

MewingAllDay

Normie
lol @ playing videogames other than sims 4 (its closes to irl and doesnt count as videogame). while you spent your school years playing games ur low inhib buddies fucked sluts and had countless relationships. while you were raiding and pvping to get ur purplez ur buddiez already had more sexual experience than u will have at 30 yo. now that u are grown up u are fucking aspie incel with ZERO experience while you buddies have fucked shitload of sluts, had countless of LTRs and are not sexually frustrated

I disagree with most of them.

Also this seems like Vanilla stuff, in this day and age ppl don't stick to a class like they used to.
[hr]
MewingAllDay said:
lol @ playing videogames other than sims 4 (its closes to irl and doesnt count as videogame). 
:bye:

Slayers play shooters/FIFA.

paulus

Banned
Implying u only had 1 char when u were rotting with WoW​

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
the biggest chad in school used to play rogue, he said it was cause he liked to come from nowhere and kill people. WOW is a shit game anyway.

Whitecel

Banned
lol @ playing wow beyond the free trial.

I'm glad $15 a month was too much for me back then

that shit is a huge pit of nothingness

DOMorDEATH7

Incel
Most guys in my class played WoW, we played together on the same server so it was a good social aspect. My BFF played a gladiator mage with me, and now he's studying Finance at a top-tier uni in Switzerland. He's a high IQ extroverted ENTP with a big chin & jaw. I'm glad I quit games late 2012 and started studying hard.

Lorebin

Normie
The biggest chad in my school played shaman and druid
He also had a warlock but it was a female Orc with that leech things

I had a warlock because he had a cool wings and metamorphosis BE obvsly
And I was playing hunger because I liked to roam around the wild land, look for pets, kill other peple on 3 hits in the Outland

Whitecel

Banned
king coach said:
Whitecel said:
lol @ playing wow beyond the free trial.

I'm glad $15 a month was too much for me back then

that shit is a huge pit of nothingness

you dodged a bullet with that one.
Your gif makes me angry and sad.

Why must females be so looks-obsessed and pretend to be otherwise

FuckThis

Slayer
I always played ice mage human female. 

I mostly only did PvP,barely even did quests on anything. 
I liked killing them all :D.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
DOMorDEATH7 said:
I found this thread on SH and I thought it would interest you boyos since many of you are gamers. I used to play WoW until I quit playing games 3 years ago. I had a Rogue & gladiator Warlock in TBC, and I pretty much agree with his conclusions. I have always been dark triad and love doing PvP/ganking people. I am more extroverted thought. Does it fit you aswell boys?  :giggle:

http://google.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20330

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am currently studying the extent of player identity being reflected in their in-game characters, and am using the most popular MMORPG as the basis of study. Aside from the more obvious hypotheses such as physically superior players opting for physical-stat based classes while physically less gifted players but perhaps academically superior players tending towards caster classes, I have come up with some more specific generalisations for different classes and specs:[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rogue[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A common pick amongst players suffering from moderate to severe mental disorders including Asperger's and social anxiety. The class has a low level of responsibility and enables the player to be unseen to other players. Often caught with with unusual behaviour, such as stealthing/unstealthing repeatedly from allies or excessive, repeat killings of foes with no motive besides personal pleasure.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hunter, Arms (PVP) and Fury (PVE) warrior[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Generally played by physically dominant people who excel in athletics. Weakly correlated with high levels of pubertal T.[/font]
What if I play every single class, OP?

My mains, however, are Hunter, Warrior and Rogue.

EDIT: I never played Shaman or Druid until recently because Blood Elves couldn't role those classes. srs.

DOMorDEATH7

Incel
The people who play orc warriors are the most high T DOM. It's a confrontative class that charges at enemies. My gladiator undead warlock owned every class in tbc/wotlk/cata, but warrs were the most robust. My sl/sl warlock was invincible.  :macho:

redmanlet

Banned
Warlocks as an incel. Gain health from others misery through DoTs