Wouldnt surprise me if majority of the members on here will marry in their lifetime

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Eventually you will succumb to the power of the pussy and wife up some used up sloot past her prime cause you are sick of being alone.  You will happily trade half your assets in exchange for missionary sex once a week. Beta provider was the role you were born to play in this lifetime.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
But who was suicide?

Just lol at thinking that a fucking a woman is worth anything in life

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Brutus said:
But who was suicide?

I agree but most people can't overcome societal pressure or the fear of 'dying alone.' Even people who are supposedly redpilled.

FuckThis

Slayer
After like 32-33 most of these kids will realise there is no other future for them.

Once you get older there is no hope anymore. There is no goijg to clubs anymore. There are no friends anymore either. Everyone starts having kids and stuff likenthat. You grt left alone. That is why you marry and have another spawn to suffer as you did. 

Ofc it is the cope and worst decision,but it is only one to make.  I just hope i die before 35 so i dont have to experience this

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
FuckThis said:
After like 32-33 most of these kids will realise there is no other future for them.

Once you get older there is no hope anymore. There is no goijg to clubs anymore. There are no friends anymore either. Everyone starts having kids and stuff likenthat. You grt left alone. That is why you marry and have another spawn to suffer as you did. 

Ofc it is the cope and worst decision,but it is only one to make.  I just hope i die before 35 so i dont have to experience this
Sounds like a terrible existence, holy fuck I am already experiencing a lot of this at 26. Friends all workcelling, no time to hangout some friends already married and/or engaged and no time to hang out, etc. Life ended after middle school for me.

alien

Chad
Rotters
Welcome to my world. I am 30 years old. The older I get, the more that society shuns you for rejecting "adult responsibilities" like work, marriage, having kids, etc. People say that I am a perpetual adolescent. Well you know what? Being an adolescent beats the shit out of being an adult.

FuckThis said:

Brutal

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
alien said:
Welcome to my world. I am 30 years old. The older I get, the more that society shuns you for rejecting "adult responsibilities" like work, marriage, having kids, etc. People say that I am a perpetual adolescent. Well you know what? Being an adolescent beats the shit out of being an adult.
Legit, I would rather live incel life than married life. Nothing sounds worse than the typical married male. Slave to his nagging aging wife, lucky to get vanilla sex once a week, she can divorce you at any time and take half your shit, literally in a hostage situation, freedom gone, etc. 

I will kill myself before I ever marry.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Amnesia said:
Brutus said:
But who was suicide?

I agree but most people can't overcome societal pressure or the fear of 'dying alone.' Even people who are supposedly redpilled.
The ONLY purpose of life is to reproduce and survive for the next generation. Life is just a cruel chemical reaction that most of us were unfortunate enough to be a part of
FuckThis said:

But you've already done this lol

marty

Slayer
I have seen this time and time again with my friends who sucked with woman when they were younger.  They get tired of being alone and LTR the first woman who is willing to LTR with them.  What sucks about this is all the woman are sub 5 and wear the pants in the relationship.  The very few woman who are LTR material are usually locked up by the time they are 21 at the absolute latest.

Happy Rotter

Slayer
I fear that after a few decades of pulling 55-60 hour weeks at work, studying for further qualifications while working, lifting, eating right, looksmaxing, hobbiesmaxing, and basically trying to live life with optimum efficiency and focus, in terms of women I will have to either settle for a low IQ fat single mother who has done nothing but sit and watch TV since she popped out her first kid, or continue workcelling. That seems like the best case scenario with the way society is going. That is if I haven't killed myself by then.

:uzi:

alien

Chad
Rotters
Amnesia said:
alien said:
Legit, I would rather live incel life than married life. Nothing sounds worse than the typical married male. Slave to his nagging aging wife, lucky to get vanilla sex once a week, she can divorce you at any time and take half your shit, literally in a hostage situation, freedom gone, etc. 

I will kill myself before I ever marry.
You forgot the part about being a slave to your employer (wagecuck) and a slave to the government as well (taxcuck).

Adulthood is slavery.

FuckThis

Slayer
Brutus said:
Amnesia said:
The ONLY purpose of life is to reproduce and survive for the next generation. Life is just a cruel chemical reaction that most of us were unfortunate enough to be a part of
FuckThis said:

But you've already done this lol
No not really,i am 27. I still have friends,i still hang out. I have girlfriend. I can still have some form of innocente and enjoyment. Life still makes some sense. Therr is something to look forward to. 

But i can see where this is going,and i want out. 

If you think you have it bad at 27 oh boy wait until 35. 

Where everything that remains of your life is being a slave for a wage. And later on getting a wife,not because you love her,but because true lonelyness is unbearable. . 

Oh and kids later on.. lel... It is horrible existance. I never liked kids,but they are noisy,boring,take ton of work and it is just horrible. 

I barely see them,yet even that little time we spend i cant wait for it to end. And do you have any idea how much shit isnthere in modern raising? 
School
Homework
Kindergarden
Non stop sickness
Alergies
Teaching them foreign language
Some hobby like sports
Proper development

Etc

GOD just thinking about all that shit makes me wanna blown my brains out lol. 

at this point after experiencing kids and life in general i have zero undrrstanding why the fuck isnt everyone antinatalist.

FuckThis

Slayer
The Masked Magician said:
Kids will give you a higher purpose in life, at least in their 0-10 years.
No. It is just coping

Once you see what it is,there is no higher purpose to kids. You work,so they can work,so their kids can work etc. 

Most pointless suffering inflicted for no reason at all. 

Having kids is the ultimate cope,but it is just that,a cope. Nothing changed,you just brought more people into suffering and competition. Everything remained same.