• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Would you take 3 cocks a day for a year to reincarnate as giga chad?

looksmaxx

Champion
Autists
3 cocks a day in the ass. Full session, each 15 minutes.

Br0sk1

Megastar
Possibly, but only if it meant being born into an alternate reality where everything about me was the same (same parents, friends, birthplace etc.), but I was some gigachad instead of the old me and had no recollection of what I once looked like.

If it just meant being transformed into a gigachad, probably not, because it would be too mentally disorienting for both myself and everyone around me.

looksmaxx

Champion
Autists
Br0sk1 said:
Possibly, but only if it meant being born into an alternate reality where everything about me was the same (same parents, friends, birthplace etc.), but I was some gigachad instead of the old me and had no recollection of what I once looked like.

If it just meant being transformed into a gigachad, probably not, because it would be too mentally disorienting for both myself and everyone around me.

This is what I meant.

You get to:

Be born as giga chad and can choose if you want to keep old memories or not
Live your old life again

Br0sk1 said:

As long as you had the same brain your life will always be on hell mode

Br0sk1

Megastar
Roger The Rapist said:
As long as you had the same brain your life will always be on hell mode

Not really. If I looked like Leo Stuke or some other gigachad, my life would be vastly different even with the same brain.

Shazam2380

looksmaxx said:
3 cocks a day in the ass. Full session, each 15 minutes.

Noo absolutely not wtf gay faggots. You’d go this far, which is why u don’t look like chads in the first place. Chads at heart, naturally would not go through this to look like the way they do. Somethings aren’t worth that much.