• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

WOULD YOU SETTLE FOR A KIND, LOW E GIRL?

SEE BELOW

• Total voters
WOULD YOU GIVE UP A LIFE OF WHORE MONGERING IN EXCHANGE FOR A QUIET, SIMPLE LIFE WITH THIS POOR ANEMIC GIRL? NOTE: SHE WILL NEVER GAIN ENOUGH WEIGHT FOR A PROPER ASS/TITS.

debijon

Regular
Are you fucking kidding me, she is super slim model type if anything her value is higher than an average body type.
Girls like this have small skulls and generally good facial aesthetics (like that pic) sure she has no ass but look how tiny her waist.  She is feminine as fuck.

IcedEarth

Rotter
JEWISH CUCK SQUAD said:
WOULD YOU GIVE UP A LIFE OF WHORE MONGERING IN EXCHANGE FOR A QUIET, SIMPLE LIFE WITH THIS POOR ANEMIC GIRL? NOTE: SHE WILL NEVER GAIN ENOUGH WEIGHT FOR A PROPER ASS/TITS.

lmfao looks like a 14yo wtf hell no

No. I hate low E women, they remind me of my mother. I also hate small skulled women, looks like shit.

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
debijon said:
Are you fucking kidding me, she is super slim model type if anything her value is higher than an average body type.
Girls like this have small skulls and generally good facial aesthetics (like that pic) sure she has no ass but look how tiny her waist.  She is feminine as fuck.

Feelsbrah

Banned
She literally looks amazing, you basically just described my dream girl, she has such a nice bidy Id love to date a girl like that.    I woildnt 'settle' for a girl like,  in fact Id literally do ANYTHING, to be able to date her!!