Would you ride the cock carousel if you were a 6/10 female?

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Lets say you were a modern 6/10 female how would you play out your life? Fuck Chads then settle w beta bucks? Try to marry early, have you ever even thought about this type of thing before? Just wonderin.

It's impossible to answer this question, because we don't know what it feels like to be a woman, motivated by the urges and desires they have. I can totally understand why women are tempted to play the field, knowing that women are attracted primarily to a small percentage of males, it must be pretty unappealing to settle for some boring average dude.

LostTuna

Gigachad
The Big Dipper said:
It's impossible to answer this question, because we don't know what it feels like to be a woman, motivated by the urges and desires they have. I can totally understand why women are tempted to play the field, knowing that women are attracted primarily to a small percentage of males, it must be pretty unappealing to settle for some boring average dude.
this

i'd like to think i'd just settle down with a cool 7/10 guy and have kids with him tho

Herald

Normie
Amnesia said:
Lets say you were a modern 6/10 female how would you play out your life? Fuck Chads then settle w beta bucks? Try to marry early, have you ever even thought about this type of thing before? Just wonderin.
LOL 

Replace the question with, "what if you were a 8+ celebrity/moviestar/highstatus male, would you fuck all the sluts ranging from 6-10 that are ioi'ing and dtf texting you 24/7?"

What women have now with the advent of social media and online dating, is free prostitution.
Imagine the moment they realize that each night out with a Chad is going to peel a few 20's out of their own purse,
I think they'd become a little stingy with their finances and splurging. 
:lol: