Would you rather Sex or Double Lifespan?

Legalizer

Banned
A) You gained slayer ability that can attract and fuck any girls  
condition: you still have to deal with bfs, men and SJWs

or

B) You gained double lifespan of average human
condition: you still need to eat healthy and exercise, your body will take 2x longer to age

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Why double this hellish incel existence? I'd take the sex with women that I could attract much easier and the much needed joy it would add to my life.

FuckThis

Slayer
Dumb thread
I would take A

Hell i would take A anyways even with no benifits.

Why the fuck would you want to live double lifespawn in this hell?

AzzRaze

Slayer
Do you have to spend the rest of that doubled life incel??? Or can you like bang an average chick here and there?? This is not very well thought out~

Legalizer

Banned
AzzRaze said:
Do you have to spend the rest of that doubled life incel??? Or can you like bang an average chick here and there?? This is not very well thought out~
Average human span is 71 years so for 25 years old person (counting 71 from dob) would live until 2062
If you pick B) then you would live to 2133. The motive is if you want to live long enough until the age of life extension, virtual reality, cybernetics and possibly immortality; and ofcourse you can bang girls but it will depends on your ability to do so.

AzzRaze

Slayer
Legalizer said:
AzzRaze said:
Average human span is 71 years so for 25 years old person (counting 71 from dob) would live until 2062
If you pick B) then you would live to 2133. The motive is if you want to live long enough until the age of life extension, virtual reality, cybernetics and possibly immortality; and ofcourse you can bang girls but it will depends on your ability to do so.
Wtf. You got a DEAL bro, where do I sign up~?

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
Legalizer said:
AzzRaze said:

Exactly. B, no question. Time constraints & senescence are far more valuable/ difficult to solve than sex. Many of the insurmountable barriers to slaying during one lifetime, could be overcome in two.