Would You Rather Have A Supermodel Girlfriend or A High-E Girlfriend?

Which girl

• Total voters
High E these women will create gods no more lanklets

PaleBlueDot

Banned
Supermodel is better for LTR/girlfriend while high e girl is better for one night stand/fuck buddy, guys who voted high e girl have the right idea, they just aren't being realistic about being cucked by a horny high e babe

IcedEarth

Slayer
[img=300x300]
you virgins are just dumb as fuck, women like this got a wide vagina my 14cm girth is not enough for them lmfao at anyone who tries to date a chubby or curvy chick, besides that the higher the E the more melodrama you get from them

IcedEarth

Slayer
time2pretend said:
IcedEarth said:
[img=300x300]
you virgins are just dumb as fuck, women like this got a wide vagina my 14cm girth is not enough for them lmfao at anyone who tries to date a chubby or curvy chick, besides that the higher the E the more melodrama you get from them

lmao @ hypothetical scenarios where anyone here fucks a high e girl or model  :giggle:

I fucked hookers exactly like that you stupid virgin, money gets you anything in a 3rd world shithole

IcedEarth

Slayer
time2pretend said:
IcedEarth said:
time2pretend said:
lmao @ hypothetical scenarios where anyone here fucks a high e girl or model  :giggle:

I fucked hookers exactly like that you stupid virgin, money gets you anything in a 3rd world shithole

:giggle: :rolleyes:

and skinny hookers are tight you fucking virgin, regardless of being dicked a thousand times per day

Jawanomics

Lookism God
High E..find them more attractive and I have a thick dick.

allindaeyes

Banned
model easily hands down. yes i can probably fap better to the second one but i can love & live better with the first one

High-E is boner fuel to me.

I had a High-E girlfriend (5-6) most of the assumptions about High-E on this thread are legit; Emotional as fuck, unfaithful as fuck (got cucked by a legit 8 or close to)

Her cunt wasn't that loose actually, kind of tight, i'm only a little above 5 inch girth and worked fine, optimal would probably be 5.5 for her

Gandharva

Banned
the first one is higher E.look at her Hip bone width.the second has narrower hips.

Sociopath1983

Normie
There is no proof either of these women are high or low E. This is all bro science.

Franktank

Normie
Sociopath1983 said:
There is no proof either of these women are high or low E. This is all bro science.

High E women have fat displacement around ass and thighs
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif]Estrogens cause higher levels of fat to be stored in a female body than in a male body.[/font][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif][4][/font][/font][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif][5][/font][/font][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif] They also affect body fat distribution,[/font][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif][6][/font][/font][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif] causing fat to be stored in the[/font][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif]buttocks[/font][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif], [/font][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif]thighs[/font][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif], and [/font][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif]hips[/font][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif] in women,[/font][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif][7][/font][/font][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif][8][/font][/font][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', Arial, 'Liberation Sans', sans-serif] but generally not around their waists, which will remain about the same size as they were before puberty. [/font]