Would you rather be granted 100 million dollars or a 8/10 face?

Reflex

Lookism God
take your 8/10 and shove it up your ass

Temoc

Coper
I think I could buy an 8/10 face with 100 million, they do face transplants right?

Reflex said:
Why? You're coping. Having a male model face is more valuable than anything on this planet
[hr]
Temoc said:
I think I could buy an 8/10 face with 100 million, they do face transplants right?

Temoc

Coper
CopingWithOpiates said:
Reflex said:
Why? You're coping. Having a male model face is more valuable than anything on this planet
[hr]
Temoc said:
Looks like your average incel. He probably got transplanted an incel face. I'd kill Lachowski and get his face.

assburger

Gigachad
money

i'd still be incel here as an 8/10 probably but with money i cud move to thailand or w/e to slay as long as i like and never have to workcel

J

Jordy

assburger said:
money

i'd still be incel here as an 8/10 probably but with money i cud move to thailand or w/e to slay as long as i like and never have to workcel
orb influence

Magnus

Lookism God
8/10 face no question 
Make a couple of million modeling and just relax, maybe transition into an acting career if I'm cut for it

assburger

Gigachad
@"Jordy" 

i've had the idea floating before he went, but it's no coincidence he had the same idea. it is the only way if ur not nt.

why can i only use quick reply FUKING hlel.

Magnus said:
Whitecel said:

this is the face you'd give up $100 million to get?
:cage2:
That face is priceless 

Literally priceless... the things I would do to have that face.. I'll stop there because I would agree to some fucked up shit to have a face like that. All morality out the window in a heartbeat if I was given the chance

primetime

Normie
CopingWithOpiates said:
Reflex said:
[hr]
Temoc said:
how bout this guy's face transplant ? he got a hot milf gf

Temoc

Coper
primetime said:
CopingWithOpiates said:
[hr]

He got hunter eyes, not bad

Now imagine you have 100 million, you can combine a face transplant with a lefort 3 so your bones match your face perfectly. Add in some super expensive LL in France with Dr Guichet and some research grade anabolics and you're set.

primetime said:
CopingWithOpiates said:
[hr]

YEah but he's subconsciously on an endless loop of coping for the rest of his life. 8/10 like I said any day for me. no questions asked, no hesitations

Pizza Slayer

Coper
Just hand me the money

How is this even a question

The only way choosing the 8/10 face would make sense is if you're Eggman tier ugly.