Would you rather be an 8/10+ normie, or incel with a legendary talent?

Don Draper

Normie
Like a michael jordan-tier basketball player, the next Lionel Messi, or a potential music legend?

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
anyone who says normie is a retard.

Leaving a positive mark on civilization in the way of a Musician like Michael Jackson or Elvis presley is greater than being any good looking normal kid.

Zoosus

Chad
Even if you had great talent, no one would take you seriously because you were incel

FuckThis

Slayer
8/10
nothing else to add, just give me this and I am fine

Don Draper

Normie
Magnus said:
Would I rather be a good looking kid with a normal life or some incel weirdo nerd? 

:cage:
top-tier athlete/rockstar = incel weirdo nerd?

:jag:

Don Draper

Normie
Magnus said:
Don Draper said:
top-tier athlete/rockstar = incel weirdo nerd?

:jag:
Well yea... to have god tier LMS and still be incel there must be something wrong with you, and people will definitely pick up on that
Should've clarified in the OP. By incel I just meant someone who'd have a weak sex life without MS.

FuckThis

Slayer
Don Draper said:
Magnus said:
Well yea... to have god tier LMS and still be incel there must be something wrong with you, and people will definitely pick up on that
Should've clarified in the OP. By incel I just meant someone who'd have a weak sex life without LMS.
do you even know what LMS means?

what a moron

ugliest

King of Chads
i want to be GL , i dont care if i ever again smell a pussy, I DONT FUCKING CARE I WANT TO ASCEND

asiancel

King of Chads
Legit Theory said:
anyone who says normie is a retard.

Leaving a positive mark on civilization in the way of a Musician like Michael Jackson or Elvis presley is greater than being any good looking normal kid.
lol at this cope. civilization won't last, you'll have wasted your life doing good for a society that won't exist in a few thousand years, and for what?