Would you rather be a 3/10 with 140 IQ OR a 9/10 with 50 IQ

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
my IQ is already too low... being semi-gl (aka not fat, good hair-skin quality, decent bones etc), didn't really help me. 

just lol if you aren't a semi-ethnik balding manlet with high-iq in 2k17.

geraldo

Subhuman
i think there is a correlation between IQ and low inhibition

hbbx1997

Chad
repulsive_faggot said:
High IQ is worthless. The less you can wrap your mind around the insurmountable suffering of existence the better. 

Being 9/10 with a retard IQ is life on god mode. 

brb subsidized living
brb used as a sex toy by women 
brb only concerned with bodily functions 

Dream come true.
This is very legit , fuck being smart , dumb people are happier

BePositive

Cuck
repulsive_faggot said:
High IQ is worthless. The less you can wrap your mind around the insurmountable suffering of existence the better. 

Being 9/10 with a retard IQ is life on god mode. 

brb subsidized living
brb used as a sex toy by women 
brb only concerned with bodily functions 

Dream come true.
LEGIT

[font=arial, sans-serif]In the last several years, the average [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]IQ[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] of a person with[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Down syndrome[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] has increased. In people with [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Down syndrome[/font][font=arial, sans-serif], 39.4% are in the mild intellectual disability range of 50-70, and 1% in the borderline intellectual function range of 70-80 (average [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]IQ[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] in the general population is 70-130).[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]You're basically asking me if I want to be as smart as a person with down syndrome. I think I'll take the IQ and just get plastic surgery. [/font]