Would you rate me ?

M

MairQ

Hi , I'm a woman so I don't know if I'm supposed to be posting here . I actually do have problems in my personal life and I'm highly insecure about my appearance . Is it acceptable for me to post here as well, I think this site might help me . 

If I get the ok , I will post my pic in the comments .

Xander

Cuck
If you can handle it positivley, yes. You will get an unbiased the rate with ways to improve.

M

MairQ

Alright , here you go :

I don't wear heavy make up in this pic , only a bit of powder and eyeliner, so i believe it's easy to recognize my facial characteristics. I know that I'm pretty overweight and I plan to work on that, but what do you think ? I'll try to post one with no make up at all later.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Do you struggle to get attention from guys you like? I'm guessing you're insecure because of your own internal issues like lots of females are. 

You look average to above average to me anyway,  6/10.

M

MairQ

DyingHope said:
Do you struggle to get attention from guys you like? I'm guessing you're insecure because of your own internal issues like lots of females are. 

You look average to above average to me anyway,  6/10.

I have some self esteem issues and the truth is I rarely go out and meet people so i can't find someone, but I'm trying to fix that now.

M

MairQ

MistGeburt3000 said:
Hi we need to know your age/weight/height to give a valid rating, but anyway as a woman the last thing to blame if you have "problems"is looks, even with sub optimal and average looks a woman can get a sugar daddy or a beta provider that take them away from financial or stressed out workcelife.

In your case "problems"are probably defined as "i am not able to date a rich ass milionar maled model type of guy" .......
I would appreciate it if you didn't make assumptions like these about me . 

Anyway , I'm 20 . 65 kg , 1,67 m .

heilsa

Slayer
weightloss and liplift recommended

edit:

you also look quit pale so this should be also fixed

alpha

Banned
you had one single job as a woman to ensure all the attention in the world(asuming you arent sub 2 facially) = DONT BE A LANDWHALE and you managed to fuck it up, congrats

M

MairQ

alpha said:
you had one single job as a woman to ensure all the attention in the world(asuming you arent sub 2 facially) = DONT BE A LANDWHALE and you managed to fuck it up, congrats
I'm not that fat , but I am trying to lose some weight . i don't understand the poitn of your comment and how it's going to be helpful .

alpha

Banned
you dont fucking understand because you are a low iq fat bitch. If you had any common sense you wouldnt be a fat 20 year old that looks worse than my mother

heilsa

Slayer
almost everyone here would do here though, lets be honest

Scar Tissue

Slayer
lol at alpha taking his virgin rage out on you.

Yeah you have too much facial fat obscuring what looks like some pretty okay symmetry and facial bones.

Your skin looks bad. You need to get some sun, and moisturize. Exercise will also help your skin to improve. You lack that glow, that most 20 year olds still have.

Your hair looks fucked up. What are you doing with it. Is it straight or is it wavy. It looks like a greasy mess.

tl;dr
Lose facial fat.
Take better care of skin.
Fix hair.

M

MairQ

Scar Tissue said:
lol at alpha taking his virgin rage out on you.

Yeah you have too much facial fat obscuring what looks like some pretty okay symmetry and facial bones.

Your skin looks bad. You need to get some sun, and moisturize. Exercise will also help your skin to improve. You lack that glow, that most 20 year olds still have.

Your hair looks fucked up. What are you doing with it. Is it straight or is it wavy. It looks like a greasy mess.

tl;dr
Lose facial fat.
Take better care of skin.
Fix hair.
Thank you for your response .

alpha

Banned
she literally just needs to lose weight, get a tan and put on make up, its not that hard and women shouldnt come here, you are a pathetic little WK that should head off to reddit/rateme/ or even better /gonewild/

M

MairQ

MistGeburt3000 said:
MairQ said:
Thank you for your response .
How have you found this place ?
I found it accidentally . I understand that it's supposed to be a "male space" so maybe I'm not supposed to be posting here .

M

MairQ

Westphal said:
MairQ we had many trolls here pretending to be a female, and who were busted later on.

If you wanna be taken serious by the majority I'd recommend you a picture where you prove your existence.

Your face with a lookism.net sign would be enough i think and I speak in the name of many here, who are prob even to high inhib to write with you.
Am I supposed to take a picture holding a sign ?Well , I'll think about it and I might do it later . 

I don't particularly care if others believe me though , I asked to be rated , not to be believed .

MichaelSzny

Banned
Maximus said:
MairQ said:
I found it accidentally . I understand that it's supposed to be a "male space" so maybe I'm not supposed to be posting here .
I can assure you that this site does no discriminate against anything or anyone. He have plenty of blatant homosexuals, autists and other freaks posting here so everyone is welcome and accepted.

As for the rating I would say a strong 4, probably 3/10 without any make up. I would recommend a Lefort III procedure, genioplasty, orbital rims implants, rhinoplasty, limb-lengthening surgery, and two 12-week tren cycles. That should bump you up to a 4.5/10 or a 6/10 with make up which should be enough to get a sikh jatt master race billionair inventor.
:jordan:

M

MairQ

Westphal said:
MairQ said:
Westphal said:
MairQ we had many trolls here pretending to be a female, and who were busted later on.

If you wanna be taken serious by the majority I'd recommend you a picture where you prove your existence.

Your face with a lookism.net sign would be enough i think and I speak in the name of many here, who are prob even to high inhib to write with you.
Am I supposed to take a picture holding a sign ?Well , I'll think about it and I might do it later . 

I don't particularly care if others believe me though , I asked to be rated , not to be believed .
Yes a picture of your face while holding a sign of lookism. 

Your location has already been comfirmed as wrong bc of either mistyping or using a proxy aka alt of a troll.

You would get a much higher response to any of your threads after having proven you're legit.
Alright , I might take a pic like that later . However what do you mean about my "location" ? I'm not from the US .