• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

would you LTR with a MtF trans?

Viral

Regular
considering they most likely know about the struggles of being a manlet and ugly to 80% of all women.

Viral

Regular
dam are they more subhuman than incels?  :shock:

Invisible

Champion
[video=youtube]
This is muh girl.

Not sure how sex would go down though.

@"GeneticDeadEnd" @"FuckThis"

Viral

Regular
Invisible said:
This is muh girl.

already looks like a girl before the makeup. pretty sure it's just anal sex.

Invisible

Champion
Viral said:
Invisible said:
This is muh girl.

And if you get bored of fucking her, you can try and convince her to fuck you.

:banderas:

Viral

Regular
Invisible said:
Viral said:

ROFL i'd be scared as fuck to touch another dick let alone let it go near my ass.

Invisible

Champion
Viral said:
Invisible said:

ROFL i'd be scared as fuck to touch another dick let alone let it go near my ass.

I'd be scared too. I wonder how easy it is to get over your fear of dicks and realize that, dicks are your ticket out of incel town?

@"Anakind" What was it like the first time u did anything with a tranny cock? Did you feel disgust or fear?

Anakind

Champion
Invisible said:
Viral said:

I'd be scared too. I wonder how easy it is to get over your fear of dicks and realize that, dicks are your ticket out of incel town?

@"Anakind" What was it like the first time u did anything with a tranny cock? Did you feel disgust or fear?

Nothing disgusting about tranny cocks. People here are just brainwashed by religion. They are sexually repressed and low T which is the main reason they are incel in the first place.

Invisible

Champion
Anakind said:
Invisible said:

Nothing disgusting about tranny cocks. People here are just brainwashed by religion. They are sexually repressed and low T which is the main reason they are incel in the first place.

But surely the first time you put a cock in your mouth or held one, you were a bit...like...reticent?

Anakind

Champion
Invisible said:
Anakind said:

But surely the first time you put a cock in your mouth or held one, you were a bit...like...reticent?

I didn't suck, I was only active. But didn't have a a problem with the shecock around.

Biffboff

Machine
Some look really feminine and sexy, I can't say I wouldn't be tempted if the opportunity presented itself.

Stitches

Banned
No and I doubt most here that say they would are serious.

ugliest

Champion
i would fuck a ftm that has a pussy in the pussy and still looks femine, but i would absolutely destroy pretty looking femine mtf, destroy as in cum in her ass 2 times everyday

FuckThis

Rotter
I was with a MTF for 2 months.. Would gladly do it again with the right girl. 
it was great and obv i have no problem with the dick

The real problem is that trannies are like 1% of the population if that. It is very unlikely to get with one