Would you join the genocide on women once lifelike sexbots become reality?

A sexbot that could both conceive a child and constantly gives you attention and positive feedback. With NO drawbacks like a real whore.

One that even helps you on stressful tasks, brings you food while you're at home and takes care of the kids. One that doesn't suffer from crippling daddy issues and chronic whoredom.

Would you go out and join your brothers in killing off every last whore on the earth?

I really do hope this is a reality one day, the ecstasy you would feel when you strike down the cunt as her deceiving serpent face looks into yours. We will finally rid ourselves of the worst curse that man has known.

Maximus said:
That's not the point, the point is to have a perfect little innocent JB love your looks, not fuck a doll you freak.
You're making the bold assumption that you can't choose which type of sexbot you want. If someone wanted a JB model, with all the quirks associated, I'm sure there wouldn't be a problem. In fact it would probably be less work because most JB are dumb as fuck.

ilikedicks

Coper
No I love women. So much that if I have a son instead of a daughter i'm giving him up for adoption jk though I really would prefer a girl.

S

Sensory Turd

If I will never be a sexy man, I would definitely like to have a robot. Not to fuck her, but to argue with her on Tinychat. I'm sure many members of the audience would like to tune in to listen to my expert opinions. I look forward to seeing you incels in my chat room in the year 2045.

Yanis Varoufakis said:
you know that will not happen even in 1000 years
Yeah it is sad. I hope VR can let act it out though.

Virtual reality could probably destroy the therapy industry in an instant.

Nambog2 Revengeance said:
Yanis Varoufakis said:
you know that will not happen even in 1000 years
Yeah it is sad. I hope VR can let act it out though.

Virtual reality could probably destroy the therapy industry in an instant.
it has prospect maybe with right combination of drugs

mrz said:
I think we should focus our efforts on genetically engineering females to have full body apoptosis on their 30th birthday, but to have receptors that can tell how many unique males they have fucked, and to give them an extra day of life past 30 for every unique male that has fucked them.
Go a step further and make the "cock-counter" only tick when an incel's cock ejaculates in her. Maybe give all incels some unique sperm markers that would increment the counter.

Other than that, if realistic sexbots have been developed, there would be no need for violence. I'm sure real women would start to come to their senses pretty quick and give up the hypergamous lifestyle.

mvp

dan vas is god
they for sure would deserve it

i would chop them in pieces with an axe

BombsAway

Normie
If we had realistic cyborgs you wouldn't give two fucks about women. You'd never waste time to kill them.

Post Singularity Virgin

King of Chads
BombsAway said:
If we had realistic cyborgs you wouldn't give two fucks about women. You'd never waste time to kill them.
legit tbh

during the refractory period after erection i literally am an asexual being

Post Singularity Virgin said:
BombsAway said:
legit tbh

during the refractory period after erection i literally am an asexual being
That's gay and abnormal.

As for this whole tread is low IQ, why make sexbots when women are already around? It's smarter to make use of what is around first.