Would you fuck a cute chubby girl and risk being seen by...

Adolf Hipster

Banned
your friends, student colleagues, social circle etc when you go out with her on a date?

Adolf Hipster

Banned
feg said:
lol only virgins think like that
not a virgin but i matched today with a 5'10 tall amazon beauty who is a bit too chubby. she messaged me first and wants to meet up with me. but i am scared to go out with her. would feel legit embarrased if my friends saw me with her.

Aparat

Normie
Adolf Hipster said:
feg said:
not a virgin but i matched today with a 5'10 tall amazon beauty who is a bit too chubby. she messaged me first and wants to meet up with me. but i am scared to go out with her. would feel legit embarrased if my friends saw me with her.
Pussy.
Also, what are you referring to by "chubby"? Show a pic of any woman as an example.

Adolf Hipster

Banned
My first girlfriend looked similar to that. Only other girls really talked shit. Men were like "Good job, man."

feg

Chad
Adolf Hipster said:
feg said:
not a virgin but i matched today with a 5'10 tall amazon beauty who is a bit too chubby. she messaged me first and wants to meet up with me. but i am scared to go out with her. would feel legit embarrased if my friends saw me with her.
lol I'm 5'10, most guys here are 5'8 -'9 and I fucked girls originally from moldova that were 5'9 with bigger frame like a pubescent dude, they didn't mind my height and they came too without faking it and were okay with a balding, hairy, chubby middle aged dude; only problem was her weight giving me sore muscles the but that's it, yeah I know hookers shouldn't count but you making her come after she's jaded by 100 guys does mean a thing for me

so all that matters is penis size, not being afraid, and some of the blue pill stuff, so grow a pair and fuck her, you are supposed to be with her and not with your friends, or are you really gay? I mean no problem I like guys as well, but at least I don't lie to myself

Francesco

Normie
Yes. Of course if you have slayer friends they will mess with you about it, but if you run with it and own it then it won't effect your LMS at all.

The best sex I've ever had in my life was with a chubby.

She was one of 3 girls that I regret losing (my own doing). I've obsessed over her for over 10 years. Just because she was so good at sex and into sex, and we had the right chemical reaction.