• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Would you date this Youtuber?

lanklet

Joke
[video=youtube]

She's intelligent, perceptive, and clever.  It's much less common to find those three traits in women than good looks.  Very good for a LTR, but she's probably the type of girl that holds out for a while at first.

She's also pretty cute, but dat midface & recessed chin.  Reminds me of a Who:

IcedEarth

Rotter
lanklet said:
Very good for a LTR, but she's probably the type of girl that holds out for a while at first.

lmfao you don't know shit about her, fucked a hooker with the same facial phenotype and she was a single mother at 24 who got knocked up at 19 at a party by a random douche and she was stupid enough to keep the child, then she quit university never got a job so she became a whore

StraxcityIsGod

Regular
Every Who Down in Whoville Liked Christmas a lot...
But the Grinch,Who lived just north of Whoville, Did NOT!
The Grinch hated Christmas! The whole Christmas season!
Now, please don't ask why. No one quite knows the reason.

I actually posted that before reading that you also referenced the Grinch. The Grinch isn't hot.

just lol buddy boyo said:
didn't watch
but you can bet no matter how smart and innocent she seems she's letting Chad fuck her off tinder on the first date.

She actually fucks a nigger who supports the mike brown movement and hates cops. No joke.

lanklet

Joke
PucciBoi said:

Women have it so goddamn easy.  Just be skinny and pile on makeup, and most guys will worship you...

Nambog2 Revengeance said:
didn't watch
but you can bet no matter how smart and innocent she seems she's letting Chad fuck her off tinder on the first date.

She actually fucks a nigger who supports the mike brown movement and hates cops. No joke.

source?

PucciBoi

lanklet said:
PucciBoi said:

Women have it so goddamn easy.  Just be skinny and pile on makeup, and most guys will worship you...
i just like the look of a recessed chin and protruding midface, shes really a 7 with makeup on.

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
PucciBoi said:
lanklet said:
i just like the look of a recessed chin and protruding midface, shes really a 7 with makeup on.
"A recessed chin and protruding midface" would a death sentence for a guy. Women really have it easier.

IcedEarth

Rotter
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
didn't watch

:cage:

D.R.

Banned
Don't know about date, would fuck though if given the chance, so if dating her entailed fucking her then I would very probably give it a chance.

Dirty Blond

Rotter
She's cute. I see her comments on Sargon of Akkad's and TL;DR's channels, but I didn't know what she looked like until now.

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Yes, i would fuck almost any women up to 40 unless she is obese or unhygienic.