Would you date a woman that...

rigidity

Slayer
Was extremely career motivated and was highly upwardly mobile?   I find this extremely attractive,  personally. The older I get,  the more attractive I find it.   It means she supports herself and pays for your shit sometimes,  too,  unlike the typical woman that is an epic drain on your bank account. With this woman,  you save tons of money.

Copenhagen

Slayer
You do realize sluts like this fuck all of their bosses for a promotion right.

IcedEarth

Slayer
only if you like bdsm dom woman because she will be either that or asexual in bed from the stress

rigidity

Slayer
IcedEarth said:
only if you like bdsm dom woman because she will be either that or asexual in bed from the stress
I don't care at all.       I care more about having a comfortable lifestyle with a chick that digs me.   I can never be an amazing hunk to pretty girls,  I don't really make enough to afford a stay at home wife,  and I hate having money be an object in life.    There is no single thing  I hate more than worrying about money.

rigidity

Slayer
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
You do realize sluts like this fuck all of their bosses for a promotion right.
Not always true.   If she's unattractive to her boss,  this isn't gonna happen  :lol: :H:

Really,  who cares about your dick?   You can condition your brain into fetishizing almost anything.  If your career oriented wife becomes your fetish,  you will be so in love (it will be like shallow hal), your bank account won't be getting raped by your wife,  and your mind will be at peace.   Win-win.

purps drank

Slayer
This is the only type of woman I would even consider marrying. Just lol at letting a woman living off your hard work in the feminist hell that is 2015.

rigidity

Slayer
purps drank said:
This is the only type of woman I would even consider marrying. Just lol at letting a woman living off your hard work in the feminist hell that is 2015.
I don't even care if she's slim.   This is the only type of woman I will marry, too.   Peace of mind>>>>everything.  Just don't let your relationship stagnate and give her lots of lovin' and you are set for life.

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Yes but that kind wouldn't date me, or any other kind of woman wouldn't really.

rigidity

Slayer
just lol buddy boyo said:
rigidity said:
I don't even care if she's slim.   This is the only type of woman I will marry, too.   Peace of mind>>>>everything.
>marriage
>piece of mind

pick 0

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
Buddy,  these things can work out if you're not physically hypergamous,   avoid cheating, and don't date some psycho girl.   Good people exist.  If she can't realistically do much better than you for a committed relationship,  then lots of balls will be in your court.   

She should be the one marrying for love/lust,  not you.   Your bank account will thank you.