Would you date a girl like this?

Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
987
Reputation
8
I simply couldn't cope with that level of involuntary ticks and twitching.

Moot point anyway - not even this neurologically damaged shitcunt would look twice at me, anyway.
 

Genetic Shit

Machine
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,505
Reputation
7
shes above average. she could have disabilities worse than that and i would still date her. But a white girl of that looks level even with her disability wouldnt register me as part of the same species as her.
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
OH YEAH

 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
27
This shit made my day. One more proof that God doesn't exist. Don't you think it's hilarious what kind of lifeforms including us incels nature produces?   :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

heilsa

Rotter
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,694
Reputation
78
Scar Tissue said:


shes better now and fucking a chad

yeah im not even mad - noone should suffer from this (lyme disease)
 

D.R.

Banned
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
1,253
Reputation
3
I would certainly hang around with her if she really wanted it, if she gave me the chance I would fuck her.
 

Bojack

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
28,791
Reputation
4,024
D.R. said:
I would certainly hang around with her if she really wanted it, if she gave me the chance I would fuck her.

Beta provider
 

Genetic Shit

Machine
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,505
Reputation
7
Anakind said:
This shit made my day. One more proof that God doesn't exist. Don't you think it's hilarious what kind of lifeforms including us incels nature produces?   :lol: :lol: :lol:

I refuse to believe God doesnt exist.  :redstomper:
 

D.R.

Banned
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
1,253
Reputation
3
Bojack said:
D.R. said:
I would certainly hang around with her if she really wanted it, if she gave me the chance I would fuck her.

Beta provider

Well, I'm just saying, if she gave me a chance, why not try to fuck her?
 
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
520
Reputation
0
I don't hmph think she would hmph hmph even look twice at hmph my bald hmph hmph scalp.

Why doesn't she just sneeze already?
 

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
5,650
Reputation
61
Rooftop Sniper said:
I don't hmph think she would hmph hmph even look twice at hmph my bald hmph hmph scalp.

Why doesn't she just sneeze already?

:jordan:
 
Top