would you choose to be female if you could do life over again?

Nyhil

Slayer
Lmao no. Only faggots will say yes. Women's sexuality is not enjoyable at all. They are weak and can't stand for themselves. They don't have creativity, great reasoning and sense of honour. Enjoy getting your shit pounded by chad and getting off on being dominated by random men.

:tyson:

low iqcel

Incel
Nyhil said:
Lmao no. Only faggots will say yes. Women's sexuality is not enjoyable at all. They are weak and can't stand for themselves. They don't have creativity, great reasoning and sense of honour. Enjoy getting your shit pounded by chad and getting off on being dominated by random men.

You're not incel. You wouldn't understand.

kibo

Chad
just give me decent genes and healthy environment and i am fine with either gender i guess
ideally,send me to some better world
[hr]
Nyhil said:

who  cares for roles in sexual act if both of them are enjoying.
Men gets off on pleasuring women sexually,they have erection responsibility,tons of stuff is their burden.
Brain stuff is legit though,male brain is better one.
You need happiness,not powerful brain which is gonna die from inside due to being subhuman

Invisible

King of Chads
When this topic comes up, why do the copers assume that they will have a female body but still have a nale brain. If you are a woman, unless trans, it will be NATURAL for you to want to get fucked by Chad.

@"Nyhil" 

The question was Would you be a woman, not Would you have a females body. 

The only legit thing you hinted at is that women are codependent, lower IQ, lack creativity, etc.

If you wouldnt start your life over as a woman, you arent incel.

@"GeneticDeadEnd" 
@"assburger"

Nyhil

Slayer
Invisible said:
When this topic comes up, why do the copers assume that they will have a female body but still have a nale brain. If you are a woman, unless trans, it will be NATURAL for you to want to get fucked by Chad.

@"Nyhil" 

The only legit thing you hinted at is that women are codependent, lower IQ, lack creativity, etc.

@"GeneticDeadEnd" 
@"assburger"
How can you know that women enjoy getting beaten up and used by chad? Women regret it when they willingly let chad revage their assholes. Lmao have some decency, you clown. How can you even, as a male, fathom having a female brain? Kill yourself, loser.

If you would start your life over as a woman, you are a faggot in denial.
[hr]
kibo said:
just give me decent genes and healthy environment and i am fine with either gender i guess
[hr]
Nyhil said:

Men gets off on pleasuring women sexually,they have erection responsibility,tons of stuff is their burden.
You need happiness,not powerful brain which is gonna die from inside due to being subhuman
Female sexuality is about giving pleasure to hot men, and that may or may not be enjoyable.

Nope. Sure my life would have been on easy mode from the start, but I can't imagine having a vagina TBH.

Invisible

King of Chads
Nyhil said:
Invisible said:

@"Nyhil" 

@"GeneticDeadEnd" 
@"assburger"
How can you know that women enjoy getting beaten up and used by chad? Women regret it when they willingly let chad revage their assholes. Lmao have some decency, you clown. How can you even, as a male, fathom having a female brain? Kill yourself, loser.

[hr]
kibo said:
[hr]
Female sexuality is about giving pleasure to hot men, and that may or may not be enjoyable.
Implying all women get beaten up and ravaged. Did this happen to your mum? Most women meet loving caring white knight guys who will do anything to please them.

DEERRP ID HATE TO BE A WOMAN AND HAVE MEN LINING UP TO GIVE ME MULTIPLE ORGASMS WHILE I LIE DOWN LIKE A STARFISH. ID MUCH RATHER BE A MEMBER OF THE ONLINE INCELDOM COMMUNITY DISCUSSING MIDFACES AND TINDER EXPERIMENTS DERP.

Also, in 2016, being a faggot isnt even an insult. Only heteros/bis post here and are incel. Gays are free from the life we lead. 

Too much cope on your behalf thinking that women are all battered, abused, heartbroken and scared all the time. Maybe under Shariah law yes but not in the a West boyo

Nyhil

Slayer
Invisible said:
Nyhil said:

[hr]

Implying all women get beaten up and ravaged. Did this happen to your mum? Most women meet loving caring white knight guys who will do anything to please them.

DEERRP ID HATE TO BE A WOMAN AND HAVE MEN LINING UP TO GIVE ME MULTIPLE ORGASMS WHILE I LIE DOWN LIKE A STARFISH. ID MUCH RATHER BE A MEMBER OF THE ONLINE INCELDOM COMMUNITY DISCUSSING MIDFACES AND TINDER EXPERIMENTS DERP.

Also, in 2016, being a faggot isnt even an insult. Only heteros/bis post here and are incel. Gays are free from the life we lead. 

Too much cope on your behalf thinking that women are all battered, abused, heartbroken and scared all the time. Maybe under Shariah law yes but not in the a West boyo
Wash your mouth when talking about a superior being, you clown. I've proven with more than 500 girls who get off by being dominated, and naturally obey and do everything you tell them to. Get your gay fantasies out of my site, disgusting inexperienced queer.