• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

would you care if your sister reproduced with someone of another race

discuss

personally i would be confused at first. i would question wheither myself and father had a lacking masculine influence on her and look to compensation traits in the guy to see if she is "dating out to date up" so to speak. if he had some exceptional qualities I would be okay with it but it would be really weird overall

TheTrews

Regular
I have brothers and they are only into white girls. If one did suddenly start to date a slitty eyed gook out of the blue then for sure we'd all rib him about it.

Tyger said:
In a study done at Wharton, researchers emailed 6,500 professors from 89 different disciplines at over 200 college institutions posing as students seeking meeting time with the professor. The only difference in these emails was the sender’s name: varying from Brad Anderson to Meredith Roberts to Deepak Patel to Chang Wong. Individuals with stereotypical white male names (i.e. Brad Anderson) were 25% more likely to receive a response over both women and minorities. Faculty at private, more prestigious universities were more likely to discriminate, and racial bias was more pervasive against Asian students.

There are signs that workplace discrimination among Asian Americans may be the worst of any racial or ethnic minority group. According to a Gallup Poll, 30-31% of AAPIs surveyed reported incidents of employment discrimination, the largest of any group, with African Americans constituting the second largest at 26%. However, despite this high percentage of perceived workplace discrimination, AAPIs only filed about 2-3% of the total employment discrimination complaints received by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission against private employers.
THAT SHIT IS FUCKING STUNNING, LOL.

Gandharva

Banned
my sis is obsessed with italians and spaniards and had a arab phase too  she had a latino and native american phase.....she considers herself native american actually....she looks straight up peruvian srs  most of the guys she dated or crushed on irl are dark irish or spaniards and italians,argentines and brazilians I  think   shes open to asian guys but doesnt prefer them as a whole despite finding some very cute

shes very extroverted so meets alot of guys despite being a virgin and saving it

Id be oke with it as long as it isnt a nerdic or a DS  black guy.

Copenhagen

Rotter
Tyger said:
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
what if she lusts for white cock and makes hapa babies? you would not have even a tinge of feeling from this?

Why would I feel bad? She's moving up in the world, she's giving her children a chance in this world. Just having a white surname would give them an advantage.

That's a patent lie and I hope a car veers into your lane and you are semi decapitated by your seatbelt.

Gandharva said:
my sis is obsessed with italians and spaniards and had a arab phase too  she had a latino and native american phase.....she considers herself native american actually....she looks straight up peruvian srs  most of the guys she dated or crushed on irl are dark irish or spaniards and italians,argentines and brazilians I  think   shes open to asian guys but doesnt prefer them as a whole despite finding some very cute

shes very extroverted so meets alot of guys despite being a virgin and saving it

Id be oke with it as long as it isnt a nerdic or a DS  black guy.

do you and your sis ever bond over attraction to the same guys ?

modified

hairloss expert
My sister was 7-8/10 in her prime and smart but a minority. So naturally she forsook all her values about what was important to her in life in order to land the first 6' dumb white jock Chad that came along. She got her Chad, married him, and now he cheats on her, isolates her, and treats her like shit. She's chronically unhappy.

She could have had anything she wanted. And that's what she chose. I tried to warn her he was not going to be any good for her. Everyone did. But Chadlust is an impossible force to reason with.

I have very little respect for her, and I don't feel sorry for her at all. She got what she asked for. Women are retarded. They will sell out everything for the chance of being with a Chad.

She's part of how I understand that the most fundamental instruction in a woman's operating system is: "Find and keep a Chad at any cost!"

It's mindnumbing to bear witness to.

SINGULARITY

Megastar
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Tyger said:
Why would I feel bad? She's moving up in the world, she's giving her children a chance in this world. Just having a white surname would give them an advantage.

That's a patent lie and I hope a car veers into your lane and you are semi decapitated by your seatbelt.

Tyger is still a little boy.

Gandharva

Banned
not per se her tastes are drastically different I showed her marlon teixeira who she is obsessed with(it gets annoying sometimes)but she doesnt know im bi.

my fam is homophobic  srs

Tyger said:

It's called intense realism.

look at your own sig buddy. interracial relationships are less likely to last and they lead to unusual genetic recombinations --> unusual phenotypes --> social pariahs

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
Yes

but fuck her she's no different to any other woman in the world to me, coming out the same womb doesn't mean anything.

I just really hope she doesn't reproduce, as I hope everyone else doesn't reproduce.

Gandharva

Banned
modified said:
My sister was 7-8/10 in her prime but a minority. So naturally she forsook all her values about what was important to her in life in order to land the first 6' white jock Chad that came along. Now she got her Chad, married him, and he cheats on her, isolates her, and treats her like shit. Now she's chronically unhappy.

She could have had anything she wanted. And that's what she chose. I tried to warn her he was not going to be any good for her. Everyone did. But Chadlust is an impossible force to reason with.

I have very little respect for her, and I don't feel sorry for her at all. She got what she asked for. Women are retarded. They will sell out everything for the chance of being with a Chad.

azn?beaner?afromerican?

Copenhagen

Rotter
modified said:
My sister was 7-8/10 in her prime but a minority. So naturally she forsook all her values about what was important to her in life in order to land the first 6' white jock Chad that came along. Now she got her Chad, married him, and he cheats on her, isolates her, and treats her like shit. Now she's chronically unhappy.

What's your race

Copenhagen

Rotter
The graph you posted is completely contrary to actual federal stats buddy boy.
White + Asian marriages don't last. Every single one in my family including my own ended. In my case, violently.

Gandharva

Banned
White + Asian marriages don't last. Every single one in my family including my own ended. In my case, violently.

why dont they last? differences  ?

Copenhagen

Rotter
Gandharva said:

why dont they last? differences  ?

Most relationships don't last.

What makes you think that a relationship based on superficial cultural fetishization will last longer than a monoracial one, especially in a cesspool like America?

Tyger said:
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
look at your own sig buddy. interracial relationships are less likely to last and they lead to unusual genetic recombinations --> unusual phenotypes --> social pariahs

Interracial relationships between Asians and whites are more likely to last.

they are way less likely to last than Asian alone