Would you be happy with this Swedish girl

Sean

Banned
Why the fuck are you validation seeking gaysians only chasing white girls? I fucked enough white girls. The only submissive white girl i dated was from germany and complained about american people. White girls are not that great in bed either. The horniest white woman i fucked was a cougar butofcourse i was fucking her 20-25 years after prime.

Like i posted earlier the hottest girls ive seen in real life were chinese or vietnamese girls

Tyger

Banned
Sean said:
Why the fuck are you validation seeking gaysians only chasing white girls? I fucked enough white girls. The only submissive white girl i dated was from germany and complained about american people. White girls are not that great in bed either. The horniest white woman i fucked was a cougar butofcourse i was fucking her 20-25 years after prime.

Like i posted earlier the hottest girls ive seen in real life were chinese or vietnamese girls
:hi:

coldfish

Normie
CHILDLIKE DREAMER said:
couldn't he find a pose less gay ?
:facepalm: 
slaying like this is pointless if everyone around think you're her pokemon pet or some shit

Tyger

Banned
What other men think doesn't matter. He's the one creampieing her every night. He wins.

Sean

Banned
Tyger said:
Sean said:

:hi:
follow me on instagram

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Non existent bubble but.

Biffboff

Chad
I'd be content with an average female or one like her and I wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen in public with her or by family, like I would with the obese single mothers who only think I look cute.  :mad: