Would you be happy with this Polish girl

Reflex

Lookism God
holy fuck she looks like an anime character

where do i get one of those?!?!?

NotAnAlt

Cuck
Tyger, I love the way you structure these threads.

Always the pics of the girl first, and the last one [font=arial, sans-serif]—[/font] the kicker [font=arial, sans-serif]—[/font] is her with her Asian partner. So scandalous!

HEROIN

Chad
looks a bit old and not my type but yeah i guess

LostTuna

Gigachad
yes i would actually. she's cute. is that guy vietnamese/southeast asian?

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
HEROIN said:
looks a bit old and not my type but yeah i guess

She may not be your type, but "old?" Lolwut. She could pass as a middle school or high school student.

dat feel

Lookism God
she looks HQNP

her real-white equivalent would demand nothing less than a 6' tall chad with money

assburger

Gigachad
looks sub-5 in the first pic which i assume is bcs she's using minimal make-up if any.. but yea i guess my standards aren't that high due to not being NT

Ryu

Staff member
Yes, she is ideal

Sean

Banned
Tyger said:
Sean said:
white girls smell like shit
I DON'T CARE
Your desire to fuck white women stems from being made inferior by white people...TRUST ME ON THIS. Youre seeking validation for all the inferiority you were made to feel by the "cool" white kids in high school and college. 

Trust me on this. Stop watching hollywood propaganda white idealist movies. Dont allow yourself to supplicate to any white person in your social circle and sexually idealize nonwhite women. And see how easily your sexual preference changes from white blonde girls to latinas or asian girls.

I personally experienced my sexual preference towards blonde white girls shift to mexican girls when i kept going to mexican clubs and stopped watching hollywood propaganda subliminal message laced films.

The only healthy way to sexually desire blonde white women is to see them as INFERIOR to you. not superior. when you keep seeing them as superior thats when obsession forms and you get depressed when theyre unattainable. See them as inferior and watch your demeanor change around them and surely you will find it easier to treat them sexually as well.

dat feel

Lookism God
Sean said:
Tyger said:
I DON'T CARE
Your desire to fuck white women stems from them being objectively more aesthetic...TRUST ME ON THIS. Youre seeking to ascend so you can be like the "cool" white kids in high school and college. 

Trust me on this. Start watching hollywood white idealist movies. Just allow yourself to supplicate to any white person in your social circle and always sexually idealize nonwhite women. Because no matter what you do, your sexual preference will not change from white blonde girls to latinas or asian girls.

I personally experienced my sexual preference towards blonde white girls shift to mexican girls when i kept getting rejected. I got so butthurt I started going to mexican clubs and stopped watching hollywood films.

The only healthy way to sexually desire blonde white women is to see yourself as deserving of them, even though they are superior. when you keep seeing them as inferior thats when delusion forms and you get depressed when they're unattainable. See them as superior and watch your demeanor change around them and surely you will find it easier to fap to them as well.
Fixed.

Sean said:
Tyger said:
I DON'T CARE
Your desire to fuck white women stems from being made inferior by white people...TRUST ME ON THIS. Youre seeking validation for all the inferiority you were made to feel by the "cool" white kids in high school and college. 

Trust me on this. Stop watching hollywood propaganda white idealist movies. Dont allow yourself to supplicate to any white person in your social circle and sexually idealize nonwhite women. And see how easily your sexual preference changes from white blonde girls to latinas or asian girls.

I personally experienced my sexual preference towards blonde white girls shift to mexican girls when i kept going to mexican clubs and stopped watching hollywood propaganda subliminal message laced films.

The only healthy way to sexually desire blonde white women is to see them as INFERIOR to you. not superior. when you keep seeing them as superior thats when obsession forms and you get depressed when theyre unattainable. See them as inferior and watch your demeanor change around them and surely you will find it easier to treat them sexually as well.
Negged.