Would you be a cuck for pussy?

CountFuckOffsky

Subhuman
Would you be willing to act like the biggest blue pilled faggot in the world (spout feminist bullshit, regularly attend feminist meetups, wear a "I'm still with her" Hillary shirt in public, own and wear a trilby hat) if you could have an 8/10 girlfriend? You have to take orders from her, and be her chump in every way, but she genuinely likes you, is loyal, and has sex with you three times a week (but only in the one hole, of course).

"genuinely likes you, is loyal, and has sex with you three times a week"

@ 8/10?

Lol fucking yes.  I'd gladly take up that offer, but only if she wasn't a washed up whore before meeting me.  Slay count 5 or less and I'm fucking happy.

I won't get this deal IRL

James Franco said:
Fuck yes and anyone who says no needs to be guillotined
OP didn't mention her slay count prior to marrying you though.  What if her slay count is like 100+?  

Although great offer, I couldn't live with that as an incel.

asiancel

King of Chads
providing a service=being a cuck.

even chads are cucks. they provide her a status boost along with genetic material

James Franco

Slayer
TrickleDown said:
James Franco said:
Fuck yes and anyone who says no needs to be guillotined
OP didn't mention her slay count prior to marrying you though.  What if her slay count is like 100+?  

Fucking an 8/10 with 100+ lay count >>>>

10^100 >s later...

>>>>> being incel

James Franco said:
TrickleDown said:

Fucking an 8/10 with 100+ lay count >>>>

10^100 >s later...

>>>>> being incel
This argument, I cannot refute. I'd still be bitter about it doe in the morning after sex.

OldcelMisery

Normie
yes, but i'd probably jump off the ship after a few months of being worn down by all the BS. although i'm not really sure if she had a big butt and wide hips, those curves look instantly addictive.

KingMe

Chad
OldcelMisery said:
yes, but i'd probably jump off the ship after a few months of being worn down by all the BS. although i'm not really sure if she had a big butt and wide hips, those curves look instantly addictive.
95% of straight males probably would

I'd leave after a month or two and make sure to get a good upgraded pic of me with a hot female for Tinder.

"girlfriend"

ignored.

Girlfriends are for total cuckolds- it's about slaying and I am being dead serious.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
that's how normies get laid, they go out a lot, make sure everyone sees them and likes them, then they accept the woman who are into them, then they fuck asap and they bluepill wk the shit out of them for years in some cases

jfl at your life if you don't have looks with money at the ideal location and try to run lonewolf confidence game