• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Theory would u rather be 6'3 or 6'7+

6'3/6'4 or 6'7+

• Total voters

CCX

i am subhuman
HQNP
would you want to be 6'3 or 6'7+

being very tall isn't ideal for daily life, world is also built for manlets. but would that extra size mog greatly benefit you? would the benefits outweigh the negatives?

any height/size moggers here to share their experiences?

1609904076582.png

personally 6'4/6'5 is more than enough coupled with a wide frame, it'd lifemog, although im not too sure about it so here i am

eyeareaoverrated

Most High
HQNP
I'd rather appreciate the unique form that god has given me to temporarily observe from my natural resting place as the formless infinite awareness in which the whole universe appears and not have any particular preference to be any specific height as if it matters at all

Abominari

Lord have Murcielago
Oldcels
It’s already a pain enough being 6’3 in a lot of situations. I imagine 6’7 would be toldwrable but once you get to 6’10 I can’t imagine wanting to be any taller

CCX

i am subhuman
HQNP
It’s already a pain enough being 6’3 in a lot of situations. I imagine 6’7 would be toldwrable but once you get to 6’10 I can’t imagine wanting to be any taller
you're 6'3?

Abominari

Lord have Murcielago
Oldcels
@SonOfTyrone manlet cope reacting me try having to duck constantly even at 6’3; 6’8 and u can’t fit through a standard doorway and have shit posture, lower life expectancy, heart problems and bad center of gravity

I’d choose 6’5 as ideal height

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
6'3"

Autists on this forum have no concept of 'diminishing returns.'

You can tell who the autists on this forum are based on this poll alone.

Also when you're 6'7" you can't ride any roller coasters.

The cutoff is usually 6'4" sometimes 6'5".

Dumbfucks.
oh noes the rollercoaster

Everyone saying they would not want 6'7+ would change their mind real quick after getting height mogged once

:niro:

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
oh noes the rollercoaster

Everyone saying they would not want 6'7+ would change their mind real quick after getting height mogged once

:niro:

You're such a fucking autist and low IQ it's insane

When you're already in the top 0. (something) percentile, it's actually a welcome change of pace to see someone taller than you for once. Where I live I heightmog 99.5 percent of men and when I see someone taller than me (which is like once every few months) I don't feel mogged, I just say "cool."

You're such a fucking autist and low IQ it's insane

When you're already in the top 0. (something) percentile, it's actually a welcome change of pace to see someone taller than you for once. Where I live I heightmog 99.5 percent of men and when I see someone taller than me (which is like once every few months) I don't feel mogged, I just say "cool."
holy shit biden at this cope
> get brutally mogged
> "I'm fine with it. Don't feel bad at all actually."

This is textbook cope, you fucking idiot. You are no different than a 5'9 guy coping after getting mogged by you.

:biden:

SonOfTyrone

🇹🇷 WEST INDIAN-Turkish 🇹🇷 nationalist 🇹🇷
Gorilla Crew
Also when you're 6'7" you can't ride any roller coasters.

The cutoff is usually 6'4" sometimes 6'5".

Dumbfucks.
Over for Gigga Terra chads

RealHumanBeing

Clean cut prokaryote
Masculinity Crew
already now i am tall as fuck. and things were not meant for super tall person. 2m+ is too much i think my height is good but 6-2 or 6-3 would be better. i would not want to be 6-8 or something hahah. u cant drive car or fit through all the doors.

mogs_me

ugly pervert
6'3"

Autists on this forum have no concept of 'diminishing returns.'

You can tell who the autists on this forum are based on this poll alone.
Not to be that guy, but “diminishing returns” would still imply that 6’7+ is better, because returns are still implicitly positive, albeit smaller. But yea potentially negative returns, I think 6’3”-6’4” is ideal range mostly