• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

would u date a SFcel girl?

LostTuna

Machine

@"CHILDLIKE DREAMER" would u do race humiliation with the girl on the left?

LostTuna

Machine
PowerfulWonderChampion said:
No fucking way.

Liberal-minded bitches all the way.

i want a closeted racist traditional white girl from the ukraine or russia

LostTuna

Machine
LostTuna said:
i want a closeted racist traditional white girl from the ukraine or russia

Have you not read my threads about Polish bitches? EE women are mentally-ill freaks.

polish are knock-off slavs yet not real white either. ukranian or russian is ideal

Tyger

Banned
I fantasize about saving a white nationalist girl from getting raped by blacks and Latinos. She falls in love with me but still hates Asian people. I'm special to her, I'm not like the others. Sometimes when we make love she says 'Fuck me, gook' and I just can't hold it in when I hear those words.

What are you living for?
You.
Would you kill your gook mother for me?
Yes.
Say you love me.
I love you.
Say it in your gook language.
Anh yêu em.

dogboner54

Regular
Tyger said:
I fantasize about saving a white nationalist girl from getting raped by blacks and Latinos. She falls in love with me but still hates Asian people. I'm special to her, I'm not like the others. Sometimes when we make love she says 'Fuck me, gook' and I just can't hold it in when I hear those words.

What are you living for?
You.
Yes.
Say you love me.
I love you.
Anh yêu em.

low t cuck

LostTuna

Machine
Tyger said:

What are you living for?
You.
Yes.
Say you love me.
I love you.
Anh yêu em.

:what:

everytime

i like the idea of SPH. not race stuff tho

Tyger

Banned
LostTuna said:
Have you not read my threads about Polish bitches? EE women are mentally-ill freaks.

polish are knock-off slavs yet not real white either. ukranian or russian is ideal

Ukrainians and Russians aren't real white.

@"dat feel"

anima

Joke
Tyger said:

What are you living for?
You.
Yes.
Say you love me.
I love you.
Anh yêu em.

FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT, HE IS MAKING A MOCKERY OF ASIANS AND LAUGHING AT EVERY POST HE MAKES BECAUSE HE CAN SEE HOW PUZZLED REAL ASIANS WOULD BE READING THIS SHIT HE POSTS ON HERE.

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
Not those ones

but if she was hot and faithful why not

I literally couldnt give a shit about racism

Tyger said:

What are you living for?
You.
Yes.
Say you love me.
I love you.
Anh yêu em.

Fuarr the dream brala

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Reflex said:
Not those ones

but if she was hot and faithful why not

I literally couldnt give a shit about racism

Tyger said:

What are you living for?
You.
Yes.
Say you love me.
I love you.
Anh yêu em.

Fuarr the dream brala

Reported

Tyger

Banned
anima said:
Tyger said:

What are you living for?
You.
Yes.
Say you love me.
I love you.
Anh yêu em.

FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT, HE IS MAKING A MOCKERY OF ASIANS AND LAUGHING AT EVERY POST HE MAKES BECAUSE HE CAN SEE HOW PUZZLED REAL ASIANS WOULD BE READING THIS SHIT HE POSTS ON HERE.

I love Asian people.