• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Would this qualify as a long midface?

If yes, are there any ways of making it shorter?

RememberMew said:
No, just make sure that your chin isn't too short.

It's average in vertical height but it could use some projection.

I would go with an implant though, since sliding genioplasty does stretch your face.

RememberMew

Regular
Efstathios Stivaktakis said:

I would go with an implant though, since sliding genioplasty does stretch your face.

Tall faces are good just so you know. The only reason FWHR ever got off the ground was because of narrow faces and long philtrums.

Gucci_Gang

Banned
RememberMew said:
Efstathios Stivaktakis said:

Tall faces are good just so you know. The only reason FWHR ever got off the ground was because of narrow faces and long philtrums.

Would Falimceling shorten you me fave alot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RememberMew

Regular
Gucci_Gang said:

Mewing during childhood/adolescence probably helps a lot. Mewing as an adult might help very gradually over a very long period of time. I doubt chewing is good for anything besides masseter hypertrophy.

Gucci_Gang

Banned
RememberMew said:
Gucci_Gang said:

Mewing during childhood/adolescence probably helps a lot. Mewing as an adult might help very gradually over a very long period of time. I doubt chewing is good for anything besides masseter hypertrophy.

i don't really want a Shorter Face though, I want more facial Height, as in a Taller Face, will the Upward swing of a Recessed Maxilla From Face Pulling , and Lenghthen of the Mandible help with a taller face?

What exactly helps give you a Taller Face During Puberty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lolita

Regular
it looks like you have a weak chin tbh which contributes to a longer face(long faces are not attractive, I have only seen good looking people with short mid-faces IRL).