would smash bone theory work if you used IGF-1 with it

Achillesheel

Subhuman
technically it should from the osteoblasts increase. Also does anyone know how long it would take to see noticable results on the brow ridge?

Achillesheel

Subhuman
IcedEarth said:
smash bone theory was a troll
really? it sounds legit to me, extra bone growth (bone spurs) often occur when there's trauma on the bone for an extended amount of time. I dont understand why you couldn't just cause trauma yourself where ever you want

IcedEarth

Slayer
Achillesheel said:
IcedEarth said:
smash bone theory was a troll
really? it sounds legit to me, extra bone growth (bone spurs) often occur when there's trauma on the bone for an extended amount of time. I dont understand why you couldn't just cause trauma yourself where ever you want
in that case just get a fucking hammer and see for yourself

Dunno like I've said before I think u have to really commit to it like I have. I hate having small wrists so much that I've beaten them down so bad before with his piece of wood

Achillesheel

Subhuman
IcedEarth said:
Achillesheel said:
in that case just get a fucking hammer and see for yourself
too scared ill have more reabsorption than formation lol. Actually, taking a look at my knuckles, the knuckles on the hand I always punch with are larger than my right knuckles which i never use and the brow ridge above my right eye projects more from a few accidents as a child  This might prove that a higher number of reps is ineffective and you actually need 1-2 strong hits to the bone to make it grow.