• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Worst traits to be "high" in

straightcel_l

US citizen
Joined
May 24, 2019
Messages
24,898
Reputation
8,552
empathy
inhibition
coritstol  *(idk how to spell it)
estrogen 
anxiety
good memory *





im high in all of these     thats why its over
 

933

933
Joined
Mar 28, 2018
Messages
7,032
Reputation
476
How long did you worry about spelling cortisol correct? You're a mess right now
 

straightcel_l

US citizen
Joined
May 24, 2019
Messages
24,898
Reputation
8,552
933 said:
How long did you worry about spelling cortisol correct? You're a mess right now

THIRTY TWO SHOTS IN MY NEW GLOCK

NIGGAS WANNA HIT ME LIKE IM TUPAC  
 THIRTY TWO SHOTS IN MY NEW GLOCK

NIGGAS WANNA HIT ME LIKE IM TUPAC   [size=small]THIRTY TWO SHOTS IN MY NEW GLOCK
[/size]

[size=small]NIGGAS WANNA HIT ME LIKE IM TUPAC  
[/size] THIRTY TWO SHOTS IN MY NEW GLOCK

NIGGAS WANNA HIT ME LIKE IM TUPAC  
 
Joined
May 4, 2019
Messages
827
Reputation
6
I am all this traits embodied in a physical form

I am corstisol champion
I am inhibition hero
 

ethmlethiqcel

Megastar
Gorilla Crew
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Messages
9,037
Reputation
1,470
the only thing that's bad is high inhibition

you can be high E
high X
high Y and Z

and girls will love you if you're low inhibition
 

straightcel_l

US citizen
Joined
May 24, 2019
Messages
24,898
Reputation
8,552
ethmlethiqcel said:
the only thing that's bad is high inhibition

you can be high E
high X
high Y and Z

and girls will love you if you're low inhibition

Im loveable with high inihibtion but only to  bisexual girls
 

933

933
Joined
Mar 28, 2018
Messages
7,032
Reputation
476
straightcel_l said:
933 said:
How long did you worry about spelling cortisol correct? You're a mess right now

THIRTY TWO SHOTS IN MY NEW GLOCK

NIGGAS WANNA HIT ME LIKE IM TUPAC  
 THIRTY TWO SHOTS IN MY NEW GLOCK

NIGGAS WANNA HIT ME LIKE IM TUPAC   [size=small]THIRTY TWO SHOTS IN MY NEW GLOCK
[/size]

[size=small]NIGGAS WANNA HIT ME LIKE IM TUPAC  
[/size] THIRTY TWO SHOTS IN MY NEW GLOCK

NIGGAS WANNA HIT ME LIKE IM TUPAC  

I don't worry if a niggas strapped up I got God on my side
Bless
 

933

933
Joined
Mar 28, 2018
Messages
7,032
Reputation
476
Would like to add having a good memory to this list. It's neurotic tryhard behavior
 
Top