Status
Not open for further replies.

MurderLove

Incel
After seeing a bunch of disgustingly mismatched AMWF couples in @"Tyger" @"CHILDLIKE DREAMER"  threads I got hope and also found out half of them met online. Went to some AMWF dating website and as expected nearly everyone was extremely subhuman so almost no competition. On the site for a few days and then I started connecting with by far the hottest girl on the site. 

After hours of skype messaging and a bit of skype video chat she stopped responding to me out of the blue. She claims to be single but her facebook still says she is in a relationship so on our last call I brought this up and she played dumb about it so I knew she was lying. After a couple days of no contact I cracked and asked for an explanation.

This was her response:

Basically saying she finds me subhuman and led me on for whatever reason wtf. I would be able to brush it off except this is what her boyfriend looks like...

I am in complete shock that she finds me more unattractive than this guy. Cannot even describe the amount of pain this has caused getting a false sense of hope completely demolished and then some. Will pm my own pic to trustworthy users who wont doxx if you are curious. Ive pretty much accepted now that its either lifelong celibacy or ER. Fuck this cruel world. I really thought I was going to make it.

MurderLove

Incel
alcoholicmankid said:
I will give you an appropriate rating.
Idc about rating Ive already pmed my pics before on here either get a 5 or 6, higher for asian scale. Point is she thinks that thing is way more attractive than I am. Its humiliating. And her rating actually holds the most meaning.

kibo

Chad
MurderLove said:
After seeing a bunch of disgustingly mismatched AMWF couples in @"Tyger" @"CHILDLIKE DREAMER"  threads I got hope and also found out half of them met online. Went to some AMWF dating website and as expected nearly everyone was extremely subhuman so almost no competition. On the site for a few days and then I started connecting with by far the hottest girl on the site. 

After hours of skype messaging and a bit of skype video chat she stopped responding to me out of the blue. She claims to be single but her facebook still says she is in a relationship so on our last call I brought this up and she played dumb about it so I knew she was lying. After a couple days of no contact I cracked and asked for an explanation.

This was her response:

Basically saying she finds me subhuman and led me on for whatever reason wtf. I would be able to brush it off except this is what her boyfriend looks like...

I am in complete shock that she finds me more unattractive than this guy. Cannot even describe the amount of pain this has caused getting a false sense of hope completely demolished and then some. Will pm my own pic to trustworthy users who wont doxx if you are curious. Ive pretty much accepted now that its either lifelong celibacy or ER. Fuck this cruel world. I really thought I was going to make it.
If ex made her fall in love with him you cant really erase it via skype lol
she needs to see you irl and feel your skin in order for chemistry to be created again

Lel

Gigachad
lel boyo NEVER assume you're making it

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
I am not interested in seeing your pic, but would appreciate more pics of the girl.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
i think this could be fake. i think i mightve seen her pics here before

Browcel

Chad
You dont deserve a hqnp godess like her, you cuck. Just LOL at your life. Her 3/10 boyfriend is probably a low inhibition dark triad. Meanwhile you stalk her facebook and ask why she is ignoring you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
// Infolinks