• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

World's Largest Penis Record Holder (Jonah Falcon) Frisked By TSA (NSFW)

chadimir

Machine
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,082
Reputation
60
[video=youtube]


just lol at the bluepilled idiots arguing with that one guy. he is 100% if you have 13" horse dick you better believe you will have women lined up at every single frat party you go to. most men are too bluepilled to understand that you cant listen to a womans view on this. 

monster dick = domination and women crave domination. its that simple. havent these idiots ever heard the old saying "what is pleasure without pain?" a womans pleasure/excitement stems from the fact she is being physically dominated which in turns creates psychological stimuli. your dick is a direct representation your masculinity to a woman on a primal level. 

you could be a 6'5 9/10 but if you have a small dick its biologically impossible for a woman to respect you the same way she would if you had a big dick.. the pain becomes PSYCHOLOGICALLY PLEASUREABLE.. holy shit its amazing how many people are too stupid to understand this. Would have loved to have been part of that panel so i could explain all this
 

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
20,426
Reputation
5,458
I need one more inch in length to be fully satisfied with having a dominant dick

8x6 is legit!
 

chadimir

Machine
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,082
Reputation
60
Jawanomics said:
I need one more inch in length to be fully satisfied with having a dominant dick

8x6 is legit!

damn i thought i had good girth at 5.5.


SEAN O said:
chadimir said:
what are you trying to say here

cough IFTSJ  cough

btw, that guy is nowhere near 13".  he is 10 " max(and that's rounding up)

its been documented and verified by world records
 

normiecope

Regular
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reputation
4
LOL when Cenk says that if the guy with the big dick showed it at a frat party he'd get tons of girls but Anna and the blackcel bluepill him with "girls don't want that" just LOL
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,139
Reputation
16
SEAN O said:
chadimir said:
what are you trying to say here

cough IFTSJ  cough

btw, that guy is nowhere near 13".  he is 10 " max(and that's rounding up)

i would be happy to hear your cope about my proof pic
shoot boyo
 

SEAN O'DONIS

Rotter
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
4,917
Reputation
8
iftsj said:
i would be happy to hear your cope about my proof pic
shoot boyo

i don't see any pic with your penis next to a ruler and a tape measure around your cock showing 6.1"
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,139
Reputation
16
SEAN O said:
iftsj said:
i would be happy to hear your cope about my proof pic
shoot boyo

i don't see any pic with your penis next to a ruler and a tape measure around your cock showing 6.1"

what do you think my size is then from the pic?
 

SEAN O'DONIS

Rotter
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
4,917
Reputation
8
iftsj said:
what do you think my size is then from the pic?

12 "

anywhere between 7.7" and 8.25"

post a correctly measured dick pick and prove us wrong.  Now that it would change too much, because you're too high inhibition to flash your cock to girls and have them sleep with you.
 

chadimir

Machine
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,082
Reputation
60
normiecope said:
LOL when Cenk says that if the guy with the big dick showed it at a frat party he'd get tons of girls but Anna and the blackcel bluepill him with "girls don't want that" just LOL

I know it right. They are idiots
 

The Big Dipper

Regular
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,075
Reputation
14
chadimir said:
Jawanomics said:
I need one more inch in length to be fully satisfied with having a dominant dick

8x6 is legit!

damn i thought i had good girth at 5.5.


SEAN O said:
cough IFTSJ  cough

btw, that guy is nowhere near 13".  he is 10 " max(and that's rounding up)

its been documented and verified by world records



No it has not been documented. Jonah Falcon is a major fraud.
 

Danny the chav

Champion
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
10,012
Reputation
9
The Big Dipper said:
chadimir said:
damn i thought i had good girth at 5.5.



its been documented and verified by world records



No it has not been documented. Jonah Falcon is a major fraud.



Take a hike my boy, looks like youve been out classed
 

chadimir

Machine
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,082
Reputation
60
The Big Dipper said:
No it has not been documented. Jonah Falcon is a major fraud.

and where is this "documentation". he the world record holder to my knowledge unless i see concrete proof he was frauding, the guniess wolrd records still stands
 

The Big Dipper

Regular
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,075
Reputation
14
chadimir said:
The Big Dipper said:
No it has not been documented. Jonah Falcon is a major fraud.

and where is this "documentation". he the world record holder to my knowledge unless i see concrete proof he was frauding, the guniess wolrd records still stands

Give me a link to him being the Guiness World Record holder. Oh, that's right, you can't.
 
Top