Workcell

Incel
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
133
Reputation
1
I'm 30 and it occurred to me that I spent my almost my entire 20's after college either NEET and looking for work and not going out or workcelling to the point where I didn't have the time or energy to go out and meet people or have fun.  What a fucking joke.

Save for more in the bank and a few things to put on my resume I have nothing to show for it.

Now, I don't have the same energy I used to, my libido is shot, I don't get the same enjoyment out of activities I once used to find enjoyable.  It's been that way for over a year now, I've seen several doctors, even and endocrinologist with no luck.   I don't even care about pursuing women anymore.  Knowing you wasted your youth and you can never get it back is a shitty feeling. 


Most Americans are just wage slaves.  We work more hours than every industrialized nation with less time off.
Passion is bullshit, work is just an exchange of your time and a portion of your life for money.  And for most of people that exchange is just enough money to keep them going so they can put more years into the system.
 

Workcell

Incel
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
133
Reputation
1
IcedEarth said:
it's cortisol and being skinny fat

I'm not skinny fat.  I'm in decent shape 13% body-fat and fairly strong for my size.
 

Workcell

Incel
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
133
Reputation
1
IcedEarth said:
depression maybe?
Maybe I'm just getting old? 

No, but the anhedonia is real, I don't feel orgasms, I don't get any any relaxed or good feeling out of alcohol.   It's like my dopamine receptors just said "fuck this, I'm out".   That being said, I don't really feel sad or depressed often either.  I'm just numb.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
0
anhedonia is a sign of depression

the emotional cause of depression is repressed anger, in this case you might think you are worthy of something better yet you can't achieve it, so you become angry but you are afraid of this anger getting out of control so you internalize it

you also might be in the wrong profession
 

primetime

Normie
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
1,459
Reputation
1
Workcell said:
IcedEarth said:
depression maybe?
Maybe I'm just getting old? 

No, but the anhedonia is real, I don't feel orgasms, I don't get any any relaxed or good feeling out of alcohol.   It's like my dopamine receptors just said "fuck this, I'm out".   That being said, I don't really feel sad or depressed often either.  I'm just numb.
I think you probably need TRT...
 

Workcell

Incel
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
133
Reputation
1
Just lol at everyone trying to diagnose me after I already said I've seen several doctors, an endocrinologist, and had multiple hormone panels.
 

Vertu

Incel
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
384
Reputation
27
Sucks to be you.

I've already beat the system and I'm just out of my teens.
 
N

National Shitposting Agency

Guest
White God said:
Life should be about doing what you want to do
Keyword: should..

Unfortunately it is difficult to escape the workcel trajectory.
 

miscburt

Subhuman
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
38
Reputation
0
Lol ur 30, not 80. NORMAL 30 year old still find enjoyment in shit, the truth is your hormones and neurotransmittors arent even different at all compared to when you were 25. It takes decades for that shit to go down til such a level it impacts you on a practical level IRL (lol), given you are a healthy human being.

You have some fuckups with ur brain, probably some kind of depression.
 

Sad Frog

Subhuman
Joined
Jul 8, 2015
Messages
42
Reputation
1
Working is pointless. Women already have their own money. It's either Chad mode or death.
 

Workcell

Incel
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
133
Reputation
1
miscburt said:
Lol ur 30, not 80. NORMAL 30 year old still find enjoyment in shit, the truth is your hormones and neurotransmittors arent even different at all compared to when you were 25. It takes decades for that shit to go down til such a level it impacts you on a practical level IRL (lol), given you are a healthy human being.

You have some fuckups with ur brain, probably some kind of depression.
Normally yes it doesn't decline that fast, but dopamine receptors do deplete over time and do not regenerate.  As I've said, I've seen an endocrinologist and had all my hormones tested multiple times, nothing that jumps out.  Been this way for over a year so it's not just some phase.
[hr]
sephon said:
lol at taking till 30 to experience that

I'm completely dead at 19
Do you still feel that dopamine rush when you orgasm?
 

iNeedHair

Coper
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
977
Reputation
0
Lol @ optimism bot.

Frog is right though, women have just as much money if not more money than men so working is truly pointless.
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
273
Reputation
0
Just fucking LOL if you weren't born into a rich family and your dad didn't hook you up with a well paid cushy job
 

rigidity

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,203
Reputation
0
Visiting Gandy said:
Just fucking LOL if you weren't born into a rich family and your dad didn't hook you up with a well paid cushy job
What if your mom did it?  I had to get an MS in statistics before doing it, and I could've worked anywhere I wanted to after that degree, but mom ultimately hooked me up.