• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

working out is addictive

just_a_life

unvaxxed, no surrender
it gives you a dopamine hit and when you get it you want more of it

i don't go to the gym (lol @ gymcels) but have been doing pushups and sit ups at home and want to do more and more

working out is a great cope

kidlordx

Rotter
agreed, ever since i stopped gymceling i became way less active and content with life

also ever since i stopped working out i have no motivation to work out, i now understand skinnycels who are lazy

just_a_life

unvaxxed, no surrender
striker4.0_revamped said:
yes, which is why i hate being a weak subhuman who cant even start doing anything

bro....new account every day? if so...in utter disbelief at the moment. 

kidlordx said:
agreed, ever since i stopped gymceling i became way less active and content with life

also ever since i stopped working out i have no motivation to work out, i now understand skinnycels who are lazy

i was a massive gymcel a few years ago but just stopped after i got blackpilled and broke up with my gf at the time. i had like a 2 year break of not doing ANY exercise because i couldn't be bothered but i started doing pushups/situps at home 3 weeks ago and can't stop doing them daily/twice daily. it's a lot better as a cope than no fap, you can feel a small increase in test levels. 

starting is 100% the hardest part. 

Crooked

Banned
I do push ups every day and absolutly hate it

Long pig

Less is more 

3 days 45 minute lifting max and daily 30 minute jog or jump rope. Or walk for 1 hour instead

just_a_life

unvaxxed, no surrender
AmanteDeLasAsiaticas said:
Less is more 

3 days 45 minute lifting max and daily 30 minute jog or jump rope. Or walk for 1 hour instead

you're probably right but you have to strike when the iron is hot tbh. if i get into habits now they'll be harder to break. 

FiftySixp

Regular
just_a_life said:
AmanteDeLasAsiaticas said:
Less is more 

you're probably right but you have to strike when the iron is hot tbh. if i get into habits now they'll be harder to break. 

why even do it if you're going to do it like a bitch/?

Bobbu flay

Machine
It’s extremely addicting and it’s so fun honestly.

Training my body and seeing it improve in front of me no better feeling