• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

LOL Working out = hair loss acceleration. Prove me wrong faggots

xhanz

Regular
Rotters
Whenever I say that people freak out and tell me how dumb I am and that working out wont make you lose any hair. They will always shut the fuck up when I give them the following argument but before that lets start slowly so that you do not understand me wrongly

1st. Fact
The main reason for balding is DHT.

2nd Fact
Working out = T levels go up.

3rd. Fact
Testosterone levels going up = DHT levels going up.

1631709329604.png
10% of a mans Testosterone is going to be converted to DHT. The more you have, the more DHT. Logical.

1st Question
Now with more testosterone in your body, you will also have more T converted to DHT and eventually have more DHT in your body. Makes sense right?

The most common argument I hear is: "having DHT is not a problem per se but the fact that your scalp is sensitive to DHT".

:icon-lol::icon-lol::icon-lol::icon-lol::icon-lol::icon-lol:

This argument is total bullshit!!! IF this was true then Finasteride or Dutasteride would NOT work since both drugs will at the end of the day block a certain amount of Testosterone convert into DHT (65-70% for fin and 80-90% Dut).

So at the end of the day it matters in fact how much DHT you have in your body when it comes to Hair loss and not the sensitiveness as otherwise, 5-alpha reductase inhibitors would NOT be working since they do not block all DHT but only 60-80%. Indeed, dut and fin WILL NOT stop hair loss entirely but only slow it down since they are only blocking a certain amount.

Thats, not rocket science. It's just logic. Keep crying for me now you faggots

INB4 FAGGOTS COME AND SAY: MUH BUT I AM NOT BALDING.

STFU Faggot, we are talking about those that are prone to balding. Having more DHT will accelerate the balding process BY years depending on how much you have been working out.

Magnifique

internet master
Staff member
Super Moderator
Working out as a natty definitely won't do anything crazy to your T levels

xhanz

Regular
Rotters
dnrd your nonsense

working out is the only way
I'll keep lifting weights thank you

Again, no arguments. As expected from you delusional gym 0 iq fags
Working out as a natty definitely won't do anything crazy to your T levels

Actually, it will. Look by how much percentage your Testosterone can increase if you train frequently. It can be any sport involving intense physical activities.

brocode

DON
Masculinity Crew
1st. Fact
then tell me how DHT peaks in puberty yet ur average teenager has a nw1 thick head full of hair

Stopped there btw didnt read more

Prime coping specimen

Die Leiden des jungen manlets
Again, no arguments. As expected from you delusional gym 0 iq fags

Actually, it will. Look by how much percentage your Testosterone can increase if you train frequently. It can be any sport involving intense physical activities.
No the t spike is only short not long enough to have impact on hairloss no study can verify what your suggesting

Chinesemenofexcellence

QUARANTINED
Oldcels
i dont think this is true but nevertheless gymcelling is pathetic and so are all gymcels

gay and unmanly past time. muscles from work or nothing

Ramirez666

Single. Looking for gf
then tell me how DHT peaks in puberty yet ur average teenager has a nw1 thick head full of hair

It's during puberty most guys start to Norwood
:what:

xhanz

Regular
Rotters

Many teenagers do already start losing their hair but they do not really care because they think they have enough of it but once they are older they realize that their hair is getting thinner. This is usually at 20 years when they start with university. Balding is a long process for many

Furthermore, if what you are saying is that balding is having no correlation with DHT, then Finasteride and dutasteride would also not be working even though these two are the only legit solutions for slowing down the balding process

xhanz

Regular
Rotters
It's during puberty most guys start to Norwood
:what:

I must admit that I did not realize that I was balding until I was 20. Most people will just not notice it like me, I guess. Or I am completely wrong, I don't know either man o_O.

I would actually be happy if someone proved my theory wrong so that I could happily go to the gym without having to worry about my hair

Ramirez666

Single. Looking for gf
I must admit that I did not realize that I was balding until I was 20. Most people will just not notice it like me, I guess. Or I am completely wrong, I don't know either man o_O.

I would actually be happy if someone proved my theory wrong so that I could happily go to the gym without having to worry about my hair
Indeed, at 13 (puberty for most dudes) you have no idea wtf norwooding is. You are busy with getting hair on your balls and thinking about girls

But looking back at it, I started to receed at around 15yo. Now I'm Norwood 1.5 luckily 6 years later

I was doing the worst when gymcelling. But my lack of norwooding I must give to stop using hair products and scalpmassage.

xhanz

Regular
Rotters
Indeed, at 13 (puberty for most dudes) you have no idea wtf norwooding is. You are busy with getting hair on your balls and thinking about girls

But looking back at it, I started to receed at around 15yo. Now I'm Norwood 1.5 luckily 6 years later

I was doing the worst when gymcelling. But my lack of norwooding I must give to stop using hair products and scalpmassage.

educate me on scalp massage. What do you use for scalp massage?

FaceYourDarkness

You don't know me bruv!
Whenever I say that people freak out and tell me how dumb I am and that working out wont make you lose any hair. They will always shut the fuck up when I give them the following argument but before that lets start slowly so that you do not understand me wrongly

1st. Fact

2nd Fact
Working out = T levels go up.

3rd. Fact
Testosterone levels going up = DHT levels going up.

View attachment 30633610% of a mans Testosterone is going to be converted to DHT. The more you have, the more DHT. Logical.

1st Question
Now with more testosterone in your body, you will also have more T converted to DHT and eventually have more DHT in your body. Makes sense right?

The most common argument I hear is: "having DHT is not a problem per se but the fact that your scalp is sensitive to DHT".

:icon-lol::icon-lol::icon-lol::icon-lol::icon-lol::icon-lol:

This argument is total bullshit!!! IF this was true then Finasteride or Dutasteride would NOT work since both drugs will at the end of the day block a certain amount of Testosterone convert into DHT (65-70% for fin and 80-90% Dut).

So at the end of the day it matters in fact how much DHT you have in your body when it comes to Hair loss and not the sensitiveness as otherwise, 5-alpha reductase inhibitors would NOT be working since they do not block all DHT but only 60-80%. Indeed, dut and fin WILL NOT stop hair loss entirely but only slow it down since they are only blocking a certain amount.

Thats, not rocket science. It's just logic. Keep crying for me now you faggots

INB4 FAGGOTS COME AND SAY: MUH BUT I AM NOT BALDING.

STFU Faggot, we are talking about those that are prone to balding. Having more DHT will accelerate the balding process BY years depending on how much you have been working out.

Ok

If; "having DHT is not a problem per se but the fact that your scalp is sensitive to DHT" ...... this argument is bullshit....

Then................

Why are you making this statement?

"we are talking about those that are prone to balding."

So surely those who are NOT prone to balding are NOT possessing scalps that are sensitive to DHT ? Or are you going to say it's some other reason they avoid the reaper's reward?

xhanz

Regular
Rotters
Ok

If; "having DHT is not a problem per se but the fact that your scalp is sensitive to DHT" ...... this argument is bullshit....

Then................

Why are you making this statement?

"we are talking about those that are prone to balding."

So surely those who are NOT prone to balding are NOT possessing scalps that are sensitive to DHT ? Or are you going to say it's some other reason they avoid the reaper's reward?

See, that's something I do not understand either. The main cause for hair loss is still unexplored imo and there are still some things that are contradictory

I mean, if it was about sensitivity then DHT blockers like fin and dut would not be working since they do only block 50-80% of the DHT. If it was purely about sensitivity the balding process would not be slowed down and the remaining DHT would still cause the same "harm", am I wrong

Gestapo

Lookism God
Rotters
The main cause for hair loss
There are more reasons than androgenic alopecia such as inflammation, stress, vitamin/mineral deficiency, skull shape muscle galea pattern, etc.