Working is legit if it's a fun and easy job.

ToTheLimit

Incel
Fun and easy = it doesn't feel like work, and you'll acquire M with little effort.

I had this situation for the past 4 years, and it's been good.

Back in the day I remember waking up early in the morning, sleep-deprived, commuting to work/school, and it was shit. 

I've seen both sides of the coin, so it will be extremely hard for me to go back.

BUT for the average worker it's easy to endure because they havnt tried anything else.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
ToTheLimit said:
Fun and easy = it doesn't feel like work, and you'll acquire M with little effort.

Back in the day I remember waking up early in the morning, sleep-deprived, commuting to work/school, and it was shit. 

I've seen both sides of the coin, so it will be extremely hard for me to go back.

BUT for the average worker it's easy to endure because they havnt tried anything else.
lol what type of job are you talking about?

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Severe Aspie said:
ToTheLimit said:

lol what type of job are you talking about?

ToTheLimit

Incel
The work conditions are very good

You don't have to wake up in the morning, since you work in the evening. I havn't been sleep deprived for years now.
A shift is only 4-5 hours, no "corporate atmosphere", or authorative bosses who micro-manages you. A good social enviroment.

Pay is very good, and you can also work from home. 

For me these options are equally good

1. Going to college if it comes at zero expenses, perhaps live in a dorm for social life, get a fun somewhat social part-time job on the side. 

2. Live the lifestyle of a rich person without working much or not at all - but in most cases you have to pass a trustfund-threshold to pull this off at a young age.

3. Finding a fun and easy job that pays above-average.

4. Being self-employed in a field you find fun and exciting.

If you're very good-looking, and able to pull of ONS easily just going out to bars/clubs in the weekend, and off tinder

Working whatever shit job +50 a week isn't bad at all

ToTheLimit said:
The work conditions are very good

You don't have to wake up in the morning, since you work in the evening. I havn't been sleep deprived for years now.
A shift is only 4-5 hours, no "corporate atmosphere", or authorative bosses who micro-manages you. A good social enviroment.

Pay is very good, and you can also work from home. 

For me these options are equally good

1. Going to college if it comes at zero expenses, perhaps live in a dorm for social life, get a fun somewhat social part-time job on the side. 

2. Live the lifestyle of a rich person without working much or not at all - but in most cases you have to pass a trustfund-threshold to pull this off at a young age.

3. Finding a fun and easy job that pays above-average.

4. Being self-employed in a field you find fun and exciting.

If you're very good-looking, and able to pull of ONS easily just going out to bars/clubs in the weekend, and off tinder

Working whatever shit job +50 a week isn't bad at all
Good luck with that.   The job might be enjoyable but easy, unmm no.   Here I am getting up at 4am to make a bit over 100k.  

Jobs become easier when you're a CEO and have the money to pay management to do your job for you.  The vast majority of us (including myself) are not hard working or wealthy enough to pull off getting into that kind of position.   You need wealth and epic connections to get there. 

Incels are usually NEET, which means lazy as fuck, so this thread is alien to them.

ToTheLimit

Incel
CEO positions are easier attainable if you got the right connections, tall+good-looking, white, and got the social savviness to work your way up. 

It's a rigged system.

ToTheLimit said:
CEO positions are easier attainable if you got the right connections, tall+good-looking, white, and got the social savviness to work your way up. 

It's a rigged system.
The "working your way up"  thing is an illusion most of the time.   I could work my fucking ass off for the next 20 years and at best end up earning like 140k by the time I'm 50 (which is great,  but it will be because I'm good at the service I provide, not because I'm good at business; I wont be surprised if I don't go much beyond 115k, though).  The folks that end up being CEOs are almost always WASP men and had the familial money and connections from WASP daddy to take massive financial risks like starting a business. I have NONE of that and neither do most people. 

It's such bullshit.   With that said, I don't have the God tier social skills (which goes well beyond just being NT,  you have to calculating and charming as hell) needed to own a large, successful business.   It would drive me insane.

It's extremely rigged.   The rich get richer while everybody else just stagnates.

unclejack

Normie
examples of easy, fun jobs?
I don't care for a 'career' anymore. I don't even care much about money.
Just an easy, fun job is my goal

unclejack said:
examples of easy, fun jobs?
I don't care for a 'career' anymore. I don't even care much about money.
Just an easy, fun job is my goal
Is your dad rich?  If so, make your own job.   The world is your oyster. 

If not, get an engineering degree, pharm D, or master's in accounting and call it a day.   

Before anybody says teaching is an easy job, realize that most teachers do paperwork well into the evening and have to spend lots of unpaid time making lesson plans.

unclejack

Normie
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
low iqcel said:
Don't lie you'd try to fuck the jb students
I would freak out teaching hot JBs.
I doubt any hot JB would wanna fuck a lookism member, but if you were teaching and for some reason, one of them fell for you, it would be legit impossible not to go for it!

ToTheLimit

Incel
Another positive aspect is socialization

If the job is fun, easy, and you get to socialize with colleagues that'll keep your mind sane, and your social skills will get very good in time.

The drawback of the NEET lifestyle is social isolation - it makes socially handicapped, and depressed in the long run.

I believe the brain possibly "mistakes" posting on forums, and getting feedback from other users as "socialization". 

Some people can easily be content with this, building an ego on an internet forum, and wont feel as strong need for human contact.