• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

working 8 hrs a day while still in college - plausible?

swimcel

Machine
i've got this opportunity in a renowned investment firm but i'm still in 3rd year of college (engineering)

what do? i want to succeed more than i want to breathe. plus i could save money to go to milan and chase my dream to become a male model while working as a bartender 

legit
:shock:
:sad:

swimcel said:
Boyo Doppelganger said:
You need killin´ tbh.

why?  :ugh:

LOL nevermind, just being green with envy

I think you can do it
Altrough you won´t have much time to post on lookism....

If that´s even considered negative tbh.

Currycel

Regular
Probably not possible tbh, it's not just 8 hours, it's transportation, dressing up, preparing for job, ect and for school you'll take what? 3 classes?

swimcel

Machine
Currycel said:
Probably not possible tbh, it's not just 8 hours, it's transportation, dressing up, preparing for job, ect and for school you'll take what? 3 classes?

i'm taking 4 this semester  :ugh:

swimcel

Machine
incelsNeed2die said:
I doubt you got hired full-time at a 'renowned investment firm' while still in college. Stop making up lies bro.

it's aimed at students that are about to get their degree (third or fourth year). Don't know what is so surprising? it's common tbh, most of my teachers worked full time job as engineers assistants since they were in their second-third semester, and that's what they recommend.

UnWorthy

Joke
Youre a stem faggot. Youre destined to be a cuck. You might aswell start now. Work little worker bee. Make your boss rich!