• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Workcelling works

heilsa

Rotter

alien

Machine
Rotters
60 hours? As in 12 hours/day Monday to Friday? :giggle:
Cuck

I have worked my fair share of 12 hour days. Just not every day. Thank God.

It's not the long hours that annoyed me the most. Customers/clients annoy me more than anything.
Being over-worked because your team is under-staffed is the second most annoying thing about workcelling.
Driving in rush hour traffic is the third-most annoying thing.
Waking up to an alarm clock is the 4th most annoying thing.

But obviously I would prefer to work 7 hours/day Monday to Friday if I could (or better yet 8.75 hours/day Monday to Thursday. Three days off). Instead of fucking 12 hour days. You get basically no time to yourself in the evening.

rigidity

Regular
Fuck, if you count commuting, I do 11-12 hr days frequently.   This gay earth.

FlyingSuicide

alien said:
Cuck

I was workcelling legit 10 hours on Saturday and Sunday too.

Well I only drive for 20 minutes to get to my workplace.

It's not the long hours that annoyed me the most. Customers/clients annoy me more than anything.

Being over-worked because your team is under-staffed is the second most annoying thing about workcelling.

Then work 7 days a week. On Saturday and Sunday working is fucking legit. No other subhumans which could annoy you.

Office is legit silent. Perfect for aspies like you.

alien

Machine
Rotters
FlyingSuicide said:
alien said:
Cuck

7 days a week? Ultimate cuckoldry
Fuck this gay earth

rigidity said:
Fuck, if you count commuting, I do 11-12 hr days frequently.   This gay earth.
Fuck this gay earth indeed

FlyingSuicide

alien said:
FlyingSuicide said:
7 days a week? Ultimate cuckoldry
Fuck this gay earth

It depends. If your job is legit fun...

If your are stacking banana boxes whole day your fucked.

alien

Machine
Rotters
Workcelling in 2015 is bullshit.

I was looking at Fivver to see if there was any data entry work I could do from home for decent money when my unemployment insurance runs out. And some Paki from Pakistan was advertising his service as 3 hours of data entry work for $5 USD (That's $1.67 USD/hr). $15 USD guarantees he completes it within 48 hours ($5 USD/hr). And if you want a project that takes longer than 3 hours, I believe he gives you a "volume discount" on additional hours.

Fuck this gay earth.

Meanwhile the hourly rate for a data entry clerk here is $13 CAN/hr (~$10 USD/hr). But I probably wouldn't even get hired for that. Either because I'm over-qualified (I used to make $55k CAN/yr doing more stressful client-heavy work) or they'll think I'm incompetent because of my communication deficits (autism). I make more in unemployment insurance ($524/week before-taxes) than I would ever make as a data entry clerk, so I have no incentive to work unless I were to get paid more than that. They cut you off as soon as you get a job. No top-ups or anything.

The Paki is 6x cheaper than American/Canadian labour. 2x cheaper if you ask him to hurry up (48-hour turn-around). For the cost of a half-hour of American/Canadian labour ($5), you can get 3 hours of work out of a Paki if you don't need a quick turn-around.

In the future I predict that most jobs will be independent contractor gigs with TaskRabbit, Fivver, Favor, Uber, etc. And a lot of that labour will be outsourced to cheap foreign peasants.

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
Workcelling is legit if it's doing something you enjoy and it pays enough so you can live independently. Otherwise it's depressing as fuck, you're just a cuck for the boss and get no respect.

alien

Machine
Rotters
just lol buddy boyo said:
alien said:
Workcelling in 2015 is bullshit.

I was looking at Fivver to see if there was any data entry work I could do from home for decent money when my unemployment insurance runs out. And some Paki from Pakistan was advertising his service as 3 hours of data entry work for $5 USD (That's $1.67 USD/hr). $15 USD guarantees he completes it within 48 hours ($5 USD/hr). And if you want a project that takes longer than 3 hours, I believe he gives you a "volume discount" on additional hours.

Fuck this gay earth.

Meanwhile the hourly rate for a data entry clerk here is $13 CAN/hr (~$10 USD/hr). But I probably wouldn't even get hired for that. Either because I'm over-qualified (I used to make $55k CAN/yr doing more stressful client-heavy work) or they'll think I'm incompetent because of my communication deficits (autism). I make more in unemployment insurance ($524/week before-taxes) than I would ever make as a data entry clerk, so I have no incentive to work unless I were to get paid more than that. They cut you off as soon as you get a job. No top-ups or anything.

The Paki is 6x cheaper than American/Canadian labour. 2x cheaper if you ask him to hurry up (48-hour turn-around). For the cost of a half-hour of American/Canadian labour ($5), you can get 3 hours of work out of a Paki if you don't need a quick turn-around.

In the future I predict that most jobs will be independent contractor gigs with TaskRabbit, Fivver, Favor, Uber, etc. And a lot of that labour will be outsourced to cheap foreign peasants.

Autism

Autist > libercuckian

Alien, why not get a job that doesn't require you to interact with other people?

alien

Machine
Rotters
just lol buddy boyo said:
alien said:
Autist > libercuckian

getting cucked by your OWN BRAIN < being a free anarchist
:jordan:
So much for your "free anarchy" buddy boyo. Sounds like cuckoldry to me

just lol buddy boyo: "just lol at your leisure budget paying for online subscriptions  :giggle:
just lol at your 'health care' budget

buddy boyo
try living for months on end in a shitty apartment eating bland bulk bought foods with no air conditioning or entertainment besides a computer with internet access THAT YOU PAID FOR"

Workcell

Joke
Indeed it does.  I'm fucking working a job that I'm overqualified for, way underpaid I'm fucking making about 15k less than I used to, and I'm expected to do things that were not even in the job description (things that should be the supervisors/manager's jobs).  The funny thing is the position I'm in is actually a coveted one for lower level people, so some seem to have resentment as they've been with the company 8+ years and never moved up, but they are probably paid more than I am.  

Worst of all is I feel stuck, applying to other jobs, but my resume already makes me look like a job hopper.  Companies will fucking lie to you during interviewing and negotiations, abuse the fuck out of you, but if you leave after a short time for something better it's you that looks bad.

alien

Machine
Rotters
Harakiri said:
you goona let a white man rule over you nigga?
The Muslims kept black slaves too you know? So Islam ain't the black man's religion either. If a nigga want to get back to his roots, he needs to practice some tribal African shit.

Workcell said:
Indeed it does.  I'm fucking working a job that I'm overqualified for, way underpaid I'm fucking making about 15k less than I used to, and I'm expected to do things that were not even in the job description (things that should be the supervisors/manager's jobs).  The funny thing is the position I'm in is actually a coveted one for lower level people, so some seem to have resentment as they've been with the company 8+ years and never moved up, but they are probably paid more than I am.  

Worst of all is I feel stuck, applying to other jobs, but my resume already makes me look like a job hopper.  Companies will fucking lie to you during interviewing and negotiations, abuse the fuck out of you, but if you leave after a short time for something better it's you that looks bad.
The owners of the means of production have all the fucking leverage. This is why the terms are unfair and slanted in the favour of employers.

Barriers to entry for small businesses are very high.

Workcell

Joke
Oops I thought the title was workcelling sucks not workcelling works.

alien said:
The owners of the means of production have all the fucking leverage. This is why the terms are unfair and slanted in the favour of employers.

True, but then companies complain about not having enough skilled workers or that workers are not committed when they create the situation causing employees to not have any commitments to them in the first place.

alien

Machine
Rotters
Workcell said:
Oops I thought the title was workcelling sucks not workcelling works.

alien said:

True, but then companies complain about not having enough skilled workers or that workers are not committed when they create the situation causing employees to not have any commitments to them in the first place.

They say this bullshit because they want an excuse to import Harpreet to do the same skilled job for less. We have plenty of skilled workers in North America. This notion that we have a skilled labour shortage is a con invented by big business to justify expansion of the foreign visa worker program and outsourcing.