• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

workcelling is going to kill Eggman

Ponglenis

Rotter
"I feel bad. I didn't even get to sleep 90 minutes today, and then I was late to work. I got to work and started to have a breakdown due to being overloaded and one of the guys told me to stop being a whiny bitch. I know I really don't even work hardly much at all, I don't even break 100 hrs a week. I feel bad for complaining but at the same time it's hard to help myself."

[video=youtube][video=youtube]
:crying:

Masterfaggot

Champion
i really feel for this guy because its guys like him that are expected to literally break their fucking backs working too much and being told to "man up"

meanwhile your typical 7.0+ white female in her 20s is WKed into oblivion and would be told shes "too good to work herself like that and that she deserves better"

POS

Banned
basically me, except im slightly less ugly

assburger

Megastar
Dj khaled said:
poor guy

assburger said:
i cannot feel sorry for a non-deformed NT.

:okthen:

cope, he's just rather unsightly

that didn't stop him from getting a banging hot gf tho.. the power of the NT brain is not to be underestimated

Ponglenis

Rotter
[video=youtube]"unfortunately now that I am up and out of bed, I have become ill once again. I am in quite a bit of pain, my vision is blurry and I am dizzy"
:crying:

Whitecel

Banned
Eggman is the hero we need. 
AND yet he doesn't mope around all day because he's not Chad. He gets up and goes to work, sacrificing his health, his sleep, and his sanity having to recover from addiction to NEET life and browsing r9k. He has to readjust his brain to become NT, which must hurt like hell.. all the while working an 80-hour shift in a SERVICE JOB WITH HUMAN INTERACTION as an ugly person who actually has swallowed all our looks theories (see his video "take the blackpill") 

WE HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN WHEN EGGMAN IS OUT THERE KILLING HIMSELF TRYING TO BETTER HIS LIFE :crying:

assburger

Megastar
Whitecel said:
AND yet he doesn't mope around all day because he's not Chad. He gets up and goes to work, sacrificing his health, his sleep, and his sanity having to recover from addiction to NEET life and browsing r9k. He has to readjust his brain to become NT, which must hurt like hell.. all the while working an 80-hour shift in a SERVICE JOB WITH HUMAN INTERACTION as an ugly person who actually has swallowed all our looks theories (see his video "take the blackpill") 

WE HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN WHEN EGGMAN IS OUT THERE KILLING HIMSELF TRYING TO BETTER HIS LIFE :crying:

cope hes an nt with a hot gf

fuk that clown tbh

zyzz007

Lookism God
Whitecel said:

No he shud be rebelling against the system, not being a cuck to it. Who in their right mind wud serve a system that is rigged against them and in one where they are constantly shamed and cannot win.

zyzz007

Lookism God
assburger said:
Dj khaled said:

cope, he's just rather unsightly

that didn't stop him from getting a banging hot gf tho.. the power of the NT brain is not to be underestimated
U hav pics to prove this??

Fucking Christ look at dat hairline!!

[video=youtube]
hes gonna work himself to death to justify going ER!! Mark my words this man is dangerous. Time to contact to FBI and hopefully save some lives.