Workcelling - Degrading, Slavery and Degenerative

zyzz007

Lookism God
From Cuban-born French revolutionary Marxist Paul Lafargue (1842-1911):

"The Greeks in their era of greatness had only contempt for work: their slaves alone were permitted to labor: the free man knew only exercises for the body and mind...The philosophers of antiquity taught contempt for work, that degradation of the free man, the poets sang of idleness, that gift from the Gods.

laziness, combined with human creativity, is an important source of human progress".

From Marcus Tullius Cicero (106BC- 43BC):

"A citizen who gives his labor for money degrades himself to the rank of slaves".

Mona

Regular

Mona said:
It's true.

The pen is mightier than the sword...

Meaning mental creative inventing work over mere physical labor.

chadrat
HQNP
sephy said:
without work as a distraction you have a lot of time to be introspective and philosophical and realise how pointless/meaningless everything is and there's no final answers, aka you'll get depressed and wanna sui

:clap:

zyzz007

Lookism God
sephy said:
without work as a distraction you have a lot of time to be introspective and philosophical and realise how pointless/meaningless everything is and there's no final answers, aka you'll get depressed and wanna sui

I have been introspective since age 13 and I have realised everything is pointless and I do want to leave this planet but I have found purpose and meaning in my life and it doesnt involve workcelling or doing what all the sheep in society do.

RememberMew

Regular
sephy said:

Well the point is to enjoy yourself. Just because everything is objectively pointless doesn't mean there aren't things you subjectively enjoy.