Workceling is a legit cope

modified

hairloss expert
I was always smart but very unattractive. I worked and studied hard, and I now have a very good job. The job is pretty stimulating and rewarding. The pay is great.

People on here make a lot of fun of workcels, like all cels. But I'm starting to feel like it is a legit way of making it through life. The world is full of workcels, and I never got how they did it. I'm starting understand though.

Mostly, it's about letting go. You need to give up on the idea of ever being attractive, or having girls love you, or people smile at you on the street. You need to accept that you are short/ugly/minority/whatever, and that's okay. It's not your fault. It's just how it is. And there's nothing you can really do about it.

You need to accept that you're not going to fuck a different girl every week like Chad does, and again, let it go. Honestly, I'm caring less and less each day (legit). Today is the first day I feel like I really don't care, and that's usually a nagging thought that bothers me.

You dedicate yourself to your work and trying to do a good job, make good money, meet your own standards. People respect you for doing a good job.

This is how a large percent of people get by in the world. I'm realizing I'm one of them.

It feels a little peaceful. Like I'm slowly finding and accepting my place.

tl;dr - Workceling isn't that bad. It can actually be kind of comfy once you accept it and let go. Recommended. 6-7/10 experience so far.

Datjaw

Banned
Working can be fun if your attractive

I work in a hotel and there are a lot of young slut staff who work here, I have only worked here for 5 months but have banged 4 different girls from getting numbers while working or at work partys

i can deal with not being a chad (not really)
but with I CANT fucking deal is with normalfags like pewdiepie and a million other youtubers with a decent following making actual livings of playing games for an hour then editing the video and then getting tons of money

how can you fucking have a real job that takes effort when these fuckers live the NEET lifestyle while getting paid big monthly, are you fucking kidding me or what

alien

Chad
Rotters
I can't deal with servicing normalfags. Have you ever dealt with normalfag customers? They are obnoxious as fuck. I talked about wanting to go ER on my clients on like a weekly basis on sluthate remember?

The real reason I'm NEET? I want to withdraw from society.

If you gave me a job that didn't require me to interact with people and I could just set my own hours (so as long as I put in 35-40 hours per week and got my work done) and work from home, I wouldn't give a fuck.

I don't hate working necessarily. I hate working with people.

I envision a society where telecommuting and flexible work schedules become the norm. And the days of rush hour gridlock commutes go away.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
actual zombie said:
i can deal with not being a chad (not really)
but with I CANT fucking deal is with normalfags like pewdiepie and a million other youtubers with a decent following making actual livings of playing games for an hour then editing the video and then getting tons of money

how can you fucking have a real job that takes effort when these fuckers live the NEET lifestyle while getting paid big monthly, are you fucking kidding me or what

Legit I hate people who have it better than me in any way

Modified is a serial coper, don't take a word he says seriously. His attitude is that of a low T high cortisol CUCK. The only thing you should be planning once your youth has been wasted, is how to best exact revenge on the society that pushed you into the mud.

rigidity

Slayer
Just don't ever settle for having no sex life.   Get a girlfriend or something at least.   She doesn't have to be a 6 by lookism.net standards, just a woman that treats you well. 

The office job life is a fucking luxury.   I sat around today writing reports while bullshiting with coworkers and my boss bought me sushi.  I make like 8x as much per month as some idiot leaching off of welfare. It affords you very nice weekends.

alien

Chad
Rotters
rigidity said:
Just don't ever settle for having no sex life.   Get a girlfriend or something at least.   She doesn't have to be a 6 by lookism.net standards, just a woman that treats you well. 

The office job life is a fucking luxury.   I sat around today writing reports while bullshiting with coworkers and my boss bought me sushi.  I make like 8x as much per month as some idiot leaching off of welfare. It affords you very nice weekends.
Going on welfare in the United States or Canada is like a poverty-tier existence. And yet Republicans and many Democrats have the audacity to bitch and moan about people on welfare.

What do Republicans and the more centrist (on economic policy) Democrats want? For people to go homeless and starve to death just to get a little bit of a tax cut for themselves? People on welfare are already leading a very low standard of living. It's not like Denmark where only 5.4% of the people there live on less than 50% of the median income after taxes/government transfers (OECD's standard for poverty). There are more unemployed people in Denmark than there are poor people I believe. So you know that Denmark's welfare system is alleviating much of the poverty in that country.

In America, 17.6% of the people there live on less than 50% of the median after taxes/government transfers. Which is almost as high as the poverty rate in Mexico and Chile (LOL). And many of those people are working poor. Just fucking LOL at being unemployed in America. Canada is better (11.8%). But lagging behind Europe (except for Southern Europe and some former Soviet countries).

If you are not disabled and IF (big if) you actually get accepted for social assistance in Ontario (Canada), you are put on a long ass waiting list for subsidized housing (and often times it's probably a bedbug infested shithole). And outside of shelter (rent with electricity, natural gas and running water included), you're given only $249 CAN/month in spending money. You can only spend about $8-9 CAN/day on food, transportation, clothing, entertainment, etc. Bus fare is expensive as fuck here (nearly $3 a ticket). And auto insurance is expensive as fuck in Toronto. So good luck going anywhere. You're going to have to do a lot of walking (burning precious expensive calories in the process!) And you're going to have to do a lot of staying at home or walking to the public library or park or some shit like that.

Honestly I think welfare in America might even be more generous than Ontario (Canada). In America you get food stamps and a welfare cheque (along with subsidized housing). Here in Canada they just give you subsidized housing plus $249/month spending money and tell you to figure it out.

I live a very minimalist basement dwelling lifestyle myself and even I spent like $245 CAN/month (and my dad buys most of the food I consume and I basically stayed inside my house the entire month and left my house like once.)

modified

hairloss expert
rigidity said:

This is what most people do. I don't think it's so bad. If I really want to bang a lot of girls, I can always hire whores.

In the end, none of this really matters. Nothing. My job is good. I can buy the things I want/need. I'm comfy at home. Life isn't so bad.

PussyPolice

Subhuman
Workcelling is the worst thing that has happened to me, I have no idea how you guys can tolerate that shit, I was happier as a NEET.

just lol buddy boyo said:
rigidity said:
Just don't ever settle for having no sex life.   Get a girlfriend or something at least.   She doesn't have to be a 6 by lookism.net standards, just a woman that treats you well

:cage:

:lol:

modified said:
I was always smart but very unattractive. I worked and studied hard, and I now have a very good job. The job is pretty stimulating and rewarding. The pay is great.

People on here make a lot of fun of workcels, like all cels. But I'm starting to feel like it is a legit way of making it through life. The world is full of workcels, and I never got how they did it. I'm starting understand though.

Mostly, it's about letting go. You need to give up on the idea of ever being attractive, or having girls love you, or people smile at you on the street. You need to accept that you are short/ugly/minority/whatever, and that's okay. It's not your fault. It's just how it is. And there's nothing you can really do about it.

You need to accept that you're not going to fuck a different girl every week like Chad does, and again, let it go. Honestly, I'm caring less and less each day (legit). Today is the first day I feel like I really don't care, and that's usually a nagging thought that bothers me.

You dedicate yourself to your work and trying to do a good job, make good money, meet your own standards. People respect you for doing a good job.

This is how a large percent of people get by in the world. I'm realizing I'm one of them.

It feels a little peaceful. Like I'm slowly finding and accepting my place.

tl;dr - Workceling isn't that bad. It can actually be kind of comfy once you accept it and let go. Recommended. 6-7/10 experience so far.

:jordan:

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
Just calling people workcels is fucking coping IMO. Would you rather leech off welfare? Work gives you connections, purpose, etc. It's a lot more satisfying than fapping to anime all day.

modified

hairloss expert
JustLolAtYourMaxilla said:
Just calling people workcels is fucking coping IMO. Would you rather leech off welfare? Work gives you connections, purpose, etc. It's a lot more satisfying than fapping to anime all day.

Exactly. It also gives you disposable income, a sense of purpose, something to focus on besides how ugly you are, and if you achieve a lot and do it well, yes, respect.

I consider myself lucky to be able to have a good workcel life. I might have offed myself if not for school/work all these years.

Plus in the past month on online dating, I got maybe 6-10 unsolicited messages on POF. They were all from looksmatched (ie. 2-4/10) and horribly obese or single mom women, so I ignored them. But considering how short/ugly/minority I am, I am certain they all messaged me solely due to my job/income which I list.

I think that's pretty good for a guy on POF based on online dating studies I've seen. So my MS is clearly countering my low L to some extent. I don't even really care at this point though about dating. I'm caring less day by day.

modified said:
JustLolAtYourMaxilla said:

Exactly. It also gives you disposable income, a sense of purpose, something to focus on besides how ugly you are, and if you achieve a lot and do it well, yes, respect.

I consider myself lucky to be able to have a good workcel life. I might have offed myself if not for school/work all these years.

Plus in the past month on online dating, I got maybe 6-10 unsolicited messages on POF. They were all from looksmatched (ie. 2-4/10) and horribly obese or single mom women, so I ignored them. But considering how short/ugly/minority I am, I am certain they all messaged me solely due to my job/income which I list.

I think that's pretty good for a guy on POF based on online dating studies I've seen. So my MS is clearly countering my low L to some extent. I don't even really care at this point though about dating. I'm caring less day by day.

COPE

modified

hairloss expert
Tyrone the Nigger said:

Of course it's a cope. My point is it's a legit cope. What do you call sitting on lookism all day telling other people they're coping? Is that your cope? If not, what is?

Feelsbrah

Banned
I kind of agree.  Can live with not slaying for sure, but my oneitis, I just cant forget about her,  the sheer bliss and euphoria I would get from just touching her or even just being near me is incomparable to any other feeling

lltvyr

Slayer
How do you find love then? You're just happy without it? I'm not giving up that easily.