womens real view towards height

Jesus Christ

Normie
Hard redpill to deepthroat.
[hr]
If you're below 6' and got less than 8+ dick, looksmaxing is pointless.

on the train yesterday some African American ladies were talking about height. It started cause one woman showed the other a picture of her daughter "SHE'S SO TALL" the other exclaims. "Yes, look how tall she is" the other beams with pride. "Is your son tall?" ..... the woman looks ashamed and falls sillent "My man is tall but my son isn't tall" she says meekly "How tall, he's only 14?" the other woman inquires "About.....5'5, 5'6" she mumbles to the ground quickly adding "My husband is 6'1" the other woman remarks "MY MAN 6'7" she lets out a lusty laugh and the first woman goes "Oooooooooo damn" - an admission of defeat.

lono

Banned
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
on the train yesterday some African American ladies were talking about height. It started cause one woman showed the other a picture of her daughter "SHE'S SO TALL" the other exclaims. "Yes, look how tall she is" the other beams with pride. "Is your son tall?" ..... the woman looks ashamed and falls sillent "My man is tall but my son isn't tall" she says meekly "How tall, he's only 14?" the other woman inquires "About.....5'5, 5'6" she mumbles to the ground quickly adding "My husband is 6'1" the other woman remarks "MY MAN 6'7" she lets out a lusty laugh and the first woman goes "Oooooooooo damn" - an admission of defeat.
Haha these people are retarded.

Africans tend to over emphasize height because they are almost all hideous.

lookz

Chad
height is important but not all. i know a 24yo woman who normally only dates 6'1 and up, and she said she would do zayn malik in a heartbeat

BuxomZygos

Banned
lookz said:
height is important but not all. i know a 24yo woman who normally only dates 6'1 and up, and she said she would do zayn malik in a heartbeat
how tall is she?

lookz

Chad
BuxomZygos said:
lookz said:
how tall is she?
not sure but 5'10 i think, might sound tall but i'm from lanklet country, 15-20% of women are that tall here

LostTuna

Gigachad
legit. only sikh jatts can get away with being like 5'9"-5'11" cause they have the clavicles and frame to pull it off and still look respectable

BuxomZygos

Banned
LostTuna said:
legit. only sikh jatts can get away with being like 5'9"-5'11" cause they have the clavicles and frame to pull it off and still look respectable
Yeah but tbeire still sikh jatts that are 6ft+ that mog you hard

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Everyone knows that when being <6ft, everything becomes pointless. No need to discuss this issue anymore.

lono said:
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
Haha these people are retarded.

Africans tend to over emphasize height because they are almost all hideous.
I need a young black woman with soft skin and big round brown eyes and a big round fit brown ass