womens dating requirements on match.com

chadD24

Slayer
JUST DID A SEARCH ON MATCH.COM... LOL most women on there dont even want you talking to them unless your at least 5'10.. majority of girls are under 5'6 too.. lol at the gold digger on the last one

iNeedHair

Coper
Fuck only one of them listed 5'8 and that was her bare minimum. :ugh:

chadD24

Slayer
Potatofaceofdeath said:
6 and a half foot crew checking in.
doesnt matter if you have a potato face.. thats worse then being 5'2
[hr]
iNeedHair said:
that was the same girl who listed she wants a suger daddy who makes 100k/year MINIMUM.. guess she will settle for a 5'8 guy AS LONG as he makes 100k+ lol

chadD24 said:
Potatofaceofdeath said:
6 and a half foot crew checking in.
[hr]
iNeedHair said:
that was the same girl who listed she wants a suger daddy who makes 100k/year MINIMUM.. guess she will settle for a 5'8 guy AS LONG as he makes 100k+ lol

chadD24

Slayer
Potatofaceofdeath said:
chadD24 said:
[hr]

at least you meet the height requirement tho

chadD24 said:
Potatofaceofdeath said:
at least you meet the height requirement tho
I once heard that SoCal was the Major Leagues of Slaying.  While I don't think that getting laid here by attractive women is nearly as hard as difficult as that statement infers considering that you looksmax to a 6; I do think that it is important to try to keep a positive attitude about ones looks and to constantly be willing to do what it takes to improve your looks, keeping in mind that I'm going after girls in their late 20's.

IcedEarth

Slayer
who gives a shit what people post on the net about what they want?

you rarely get the stuff you want

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Even if I was younger and my height was acceptable, they'd reject me because my face isn't good looking enough. Or my job wasn't, or a multitude of other reasons. I loathe online dating.

chadD24

Slayer
IcedEarth said:

its not about "giving a shit" or "not giving a shit".. its about exposing the heightism apparent in so many women.. the fact that so many women even put down a height range when they could leave it blank just shows that height matters. most women on there want to MAKE A POINT that they are more attracted to guys over 6'0 if it wasnt that important they would leave that field blank. 

youre not gonna find any guys who are that outspoken and picky about their preferences. in fact most guys leave all fields blank except the weight.. they dont put they are looking for "whites" or girls with double D's only.. 

its the double standard that more people need to be aware of IRL.. white knights like kent need to understand their height is to blame for their inceldom. there needs to be global protest against heightism.. its worse then racism

Ascended

Coper
IcedEarth said:

This. Just message them regardless even if you aren't 6ft+ or make 100k.

It's like on job applications they always increase the qualifications requirements but will normally settle for much less. And just lie anyway within reason.

chadD24

Slayer
Arjen Robery said:
Most sluts in online dating are hyper entitled and have insane standards
the sluts online are the same sluts in the bars.. and on the streets... and in your school... youre an idiot if you think these girls dont "exist" outside these dating sites. these dating sites reflect the rideculous standards most women IN REAL LIFE set for themselves in todays day and age.. 

less then 12% of the male population is over 6'1 yet ever other girl claims 6'0 as a requirement
[hr]
Ascended said:
IcedEarth said:

It's like on job applications they always increase the qualifications requirements but will normally settle for much less. And just lie anyway within reason.
why even bother? this isnt a job interview.. even if you they like you know sooner or later your height is gonna be a problem for them. seeing this is good because you can instantly know which girls arent girlfriend material.. alot of girls either leave the height field blank or put 3'0-8-11(indicating all heights are acceptable).. the ones that list that as a requirement arent good for anything more then a blowjob

Ascended

Coper
chadD24 said:
[hr]
Ascended said:

why even bother? this isnt a job interview.. even if you they like you know sooner or later your height is gonna be a problem for them. seeing this is good because you can instantly know which girls arent girlfriend material.. alot of girls either leave the height field blank or put 3'0-8-11(indicating all heights are acceptable).. the ones that list that as a requirement arent good for anything more then a blowjob
Yeah I assumed we were just talking about fucking them, not trying to look for a girlfriend. I wouldn't go near any of these bitches if that's what you're looking for, especially never the ones that fill out the desired income part.

Demgainz

Normie
Just LOL

They describe their ideal. In reality they are gonna date a 5'9 guy with average salary.

modified

hairloss expert
Demgainz said:
Just LOL

They describe their ideal. In reality they are gonna date a 5'9 guy with average salary.
That. Also these girls are in California, the most superficial place on the planet. Also leg lengthening is no joke.

The height requirements are justified and no problem to fulfil.
I'm more worried about why the one girl doesn't want men over 20.

LOL @ the gummy smile bitch demanding a +100k salary. :lol:

FuckThis

Slayer
Lol at needing a degree to date any of those females 
It seems more of an add for jobs with their requrements.

dota2

Normie
I wonder where is tab which says what they offer to a man which fulfills/fits their requests? 

my wild guess is nothing