Women would rather workcel for 40 years than settle for a sub8 beta provider in 2015

Supreme Cunt

Gigachad
Joined
Jan 25, 2019
Messages
9,128
Reputation
4,821
NoctisOrgy said:
FEMOIDS WOULD RATHER WASTE THEIR PRECIOUS LIFE ON MAKING SHITTY FUCKING POWERPOINTS FOR 60K A YEAR INSTEAD OF BUILDING A FAMILY WITH YOU! ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOU FUCKING COPERS FOR IT IS TRULY OGRE BEYOND IMAGINATION
 

pretty_boy

grave digger
HQNP
Joined
Nov 19, 2018
Messages
8,353
Reputation
2,923
Supreme Cunt said:
NoctisOrgy said:
FEMOIDS WOULD RATHER WASTE THEIR PRECIOUS LIFE ON MAKING SHITTY FUCKING POWERPOINTS FOR 60K A YEAR INSTEAD OF BUILDING A FAMILY WITH YOU! ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOU FUCKING COPERS FOR IT IS TRULY OGRE BEYOND IMAGINATION
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
 

Theodoregetslefort

King of Chads
Joined
Oct 6, 2016
Messages
10,626
Reputation
1,079
Jfl at normies
Only true affection is when she loves you for your genes, for your truly yourself
Your personality and intelligence is a part of it
Is she loves u for your money or status, not worth it i
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,623
Reputation
1,522
Theodoregetslefort said:
Jfl at normies
Only true affection is when she loves you for your genes, for your truly yourself
Your personality and intelligence is a part of it
Is she loves u for your money or status, not worth it i
fuck yee ure back!
 

Theodoregetslefort

King of Chads
Joined
Oct 6, 2016
Messages
10,626
Reputation
1,079
RealRob said:
Theodoregetslefort said:
Jfl at normies
Only true affection is when she loves you for your genes, for your truly yourself
Your personality and intelligence is a part of it
Is she loves u for your money or status, not worth it i
fuck yee ure back!
Yeah gladly
This forum need to be kept alive for the next generations of males
Wisdom from redpilled slayers all over the world u find here
There is no other place like lookism
 

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
Joined
May 12, 2018
Messages
5,780
Reputation
2,289
If faggots are going to revive threads, let's do it with the greatest thread in the history of lookism
 

FuturistMaxing

Subhuman
Joined
Jul 15, 2020
Messages
3
Reputation
2
The 80/20 rule was a thing in 2015, but as of 2020 the 90/10 rule is in effect. The reason why so many average / ugly guys exist because their mothers are average / ugly. Prettyboys like Leonardo DiCaprio, Jared Leto, Brad Pitt, etc. got their looks from their mothers. Elliot Rodger got his dysgenic incel traits from his mother's genes as all incels / AverageCels do.

Sites like Tinder made it easy for girls to select the guys they want. By 2025 the 95/5 rule will very likely be in full effect. All girls want the top guys and if they could get the top guys we're talking of a possible 99/1 rule in the not-too-distant future.
 

Xander94

Gigachad
Joined
Apr 29, 2017
Messages
8,237
Reputation
3,637
The 80/20 rule was a thing in 2015, but as of 2020 the 90/10 rule is in effect. The reason why so many average / ugly guys exist because their mothers are average / ugly. Prettyboys like Leonardo DiCaprio, Jared Leto, Brad Pitt, etc. got their looks from their mothers. Elliot Rodger got his dysgenic incel traits from his mother's genes as all incels / AverageCels do.

Sites like Tinder made it easy for girls to select the guys they want. By 2025 the 95/5 rule will very likely be in full effect. All girls want the top guys and if they could get the top guys we're talking of a possible 99/1 rule in the not-too-distant future.
FuturistMaxing
 

looksmaxx

King of Chads
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
10,634
Reputation
2,548
Low iq subhumans itt

College degree= GOD TIER

High IQ= GOD TIER
 
Top